Chapter 1257

Lin Ruoyu didn't say anything, but her lips curled into a cold smile.

As Wu Wang's daughter, her power definitely wouldn't be weak ...

Zhu Zi Yu glanced at Mu Ru Yue before quickly retracting her gaze. She then said coldly, "Everyone, since everyone is here, our competition will start now!"

After saying that, she paused for a moment before continuing, "This competition doesn't have any requirements. You all must refine your strongest pill within the time it takes for a stick of incense to burn. That will determine the victor."

The Divine Sect's competition was very simple. It wasn't like the other sects that used all sorts of things. Instead, they directly used what they were most proficient in and allowed them to freely display their abilities.

More importantly, the medicinal ingredients needed for the competition had to be prepared by themselves ...

"Little Yue."

Lin Ruoyu turned her head to look at Mu Ru Yue. Her expression gradually turned serious.

"I believe in your power. You are his daughter, so you won't be weak."

'His daughter?'

When those words entered Tong Xuan's ears, he couldn't help but frown.

'It seems that Lady Lin knows Little Yue's parents. I just don't know who her parents are for Lin Ruoyu to give such a high evaluation ...'

Mu Ru Yue smiled but didn't say anything. She then shifted her gaze to Zhu Zi Yu. When their eyes met, she could clearly see the viciousness in Zhu Zi Yu's eyes ...

Zhu Zi Yu coldly withdrew her gaze, but the smile on her face was chilling ...

Soon, the competition officially started. The disciples started to take out their pill cauldrons and medicinal ingredients to refine pills.

At this moment, the public square had sunk into silence ...

Tong Xuan's gaze was fixed on Mu Ru Yue.

To be honest, he didn't know what realm Mu Ru Yue was currently at. But with her power, it shouldn't be a problem for her to enter the top three ...

Mu Ru Yue's gaze was fixed on the Phoenix Cauldron before her. Her expression gradually turned serious ...

Hua!

An intense flame ignited at her fingertips and instantly ignited at the bottom of the Phoenix Cauldron. The scarlet flame set off her exceptional appearance, leaving two fiery shadows in her eyes ...

Zhu Zi Yu looked coldly at Mu Ru Yue.

She really wanted to know how far this girl had grown since she was his daughter.
Of course, if she had grown up in the God Realm, she might have already reached an extremely high level.
But she had grown up in another place ...

It was destined that she wouldn't have any powerful abilities!

Mu Ru Yue didn't seem to notice that needle-like gaze as she placed all her attention on the Phoenix Cauldron. A trace of solemnity could be seen in her eyes ...

This was her second time refining a Monarch Stage pill.

She had succeeded by luck the first time, but she didn't have enough time to practice as she needed to rush to the Divine Gate. She didn't know if she would be able to successfully refine the pill this time.

But no matter what, she couldn't fail!

Mu Ru Yue's face gradually turned pale as cold sweat trickled down her forehead.

If it was any other place, she could use the power of the Alchemy Book to replenish her energy.
But now, she couldn't use the Alchemy Book to prevent others from discovering its existence ...

Thinking about that, she took out a pill and consumed it. Her face gradually regained its rosiness under the nourishment of the pill, but it quickly turned pale again ...

Following that, handfuls of pills were shoved into her mouth as though they didn't cost anything. It was as though there was an endless demand ...