Chapter 1246

"Hai Wei, let's go to Nan Yang County."

Tong Xuan took a final look at Zhu Zi Yu before turning around and walking to the end of the valley ...

Hai Wei finally heaved a sigh of relief as he smiled bitterly and helplessly at this scene.

His master's temper was always so unreasonable. He had contradicted Lady Zi Yu a few times, causing him to be on tenterhooks every time. He was afraid that Lady Zi Yu would punish his master ...

It was fortunate that he was lucky enough to survive every time ...

In the silent hall, Mu Ru Yue was giving instructions when a hearty laugh was heard from outside the hall.

"Little Yue, it has been a long time. It seems that you haven't changed much recently."

Mu Ru Yue's brows rose as she looked at the two people walking toward her under the sunlight. With a faint smile, she asked, "What do you think I should change into?"

"Hehe."

Tong Xuan chuckled as he walked in with large steps. "I thought you would be infuriated and heartbroken ..."

Mu Ru Yue looked at Tong Xuan. "It seems that you already know."

"If I didn't know, I wouldn't have come. I came here because I heard about this matter."

"Oh?"

Mu Ru Yue placed the cup in her hand down as she asked calmly, "Do you know who did this to my County Head Manor?"

Tong Xuan's body stiffened after hearing that as he sighed helplessly.

"It's the people from the Divine Sect!"

Mu Ru Yue lowered her gaze as she smiled. "Then why did you come to find me?
I didn't forget that you and your disciple both came from the Divine Sect ... "

"Little Yue, it is precisely because of this that I came to apologize to you. It was the people from my Divine Sect that harmed the people of your County Head Manor. Even though I am from the Divine Sect, it doesn't affect our relationship. At least, I will stand on your side."

Tong Xuan continued sincerely, "Moreover, I have already convinced Lady Zi Yu to not make a move against you. But she has a condition. She wants you to participate in the Alchemist Banquet held by the Divine Sect half a year later. If you can become the champion, she won't find trouble with you anymore ..."

"Alchemist Banquet?"

Mu Ru Yue's eyes gradually darkened. After pondering for a long time, she replied casually, "Alright, I will participate!"

What she wanted to know was whether Wuwang was dead or alive. Zhu Ziyu definitely knew about this ...

Hearing this, Tong Xuan finally let out a sigh of relief.

He was really worried that Mu Ru Yue would reject him. If that happened, he wouldn't know how to resolve this matter ...

Fortunately, she agreed in the end ...

It was night, and the moonlight poured in like water, casting its light on the woman's beautiful face.

Bai Ze looked calmly at the girl before him, his white brows slightly creased. His voice, which was as gentle as the wind, sounded before Mu Ru Yue.

"I see that you've been a little uneasy recently. Did something happen?"

Due to the contract, Bai Ze could clearly feel Mu Ru Yue's emotions. Thus, he could clearly feel her abnormality ...

"I don't know either. I don't know why this happened."

Mu Ru Yue frowned slightly. "I feel that something has happened to Little Huang Er ..."

"Huang 'er?" Bai Ze frowned. "If you're so worried, I'll go with you."

Mu Ru Yue narrowed her eyes, a trace of peculiar light flashing in her eyes.

"Alright. Little Huang Er has been gone for so long that I'm really worried. Thus, I need to find him ... I don't know how he is now."