Chapter 1262

Tong Xuan's face turned ashen. He said fiercely, "Dan Yin, you and Zhu Ziyu joined forces to frame me. I will remember this matter. Moreover, you, Dan Yin, are not a gentleman to begin with!"

Dan Yin's eyes darkened. Just as he was about to say something, Zhu Ziyu slammed the table and stood up. Her voice was filled with anger. "Tong Xuan, Lord Wu Wang was so good to you back then. In the end, you harmed Lord Wu Wang for your own personal gain. Today, I will seek justice for Lord Wu Wang. Men, take all of them down!"

Instantly, everyone in the Divine Gate took out their weapons and glared at Tong Xuan with hatred.

"Master."

Hai Wei's heart tightened. He quickly stood beside Tong Xuan and looked at the person in front of him with vigilance.

At this moment, a voice suddenly came from the crowd.

"Wait!"

As soon as the voice fell, an old man slowly walked out. After seeing this old man, Tong Xuan's eyes flashed with a trace of surprise. "Xuan Guan, what are you doing?"

Instantly, everyone's eyes fell on Xuan Guan.

Could it be that Xuan Guan wanted to add insult to injury at this time?
But even so, he should wait until they took Tong Xuan down first ...

"Miss Ziyu, there's something that you're mistaken about, right?"

Xuan Guan frowned. "I've fought with this old man Tong Xuan for so many years. I know him very well. With his arrogance and character, he definitely wouldn't do such a thing. Even though he was young back then, Lord Wu Wang said that he planned to focus on nurturing him. Then why would he help the Dan Family?"

It was precisely because of Wu Wang's words that he was unconvinced. That was why he fought with Tong Xuan for so many years. He wanted his disciple to suppress Tong Xuan's disciple ...

Tong Xuan's eyes were filled with astonishment.

He didn't expect that he had so many friends in the Divine Gate, but in the end, only one opponent would speak up for him ...

"Xuan Guan, are you speaking up for him?"

Zhu Ziyu's face darkened as she asked coldly.

"No, I'm just stating facts." Xuan Guan shook his head. There was a faint smile on his lips. "It's precisely because I've fought with him all these years that no one understands him better than I do!"

No one understood Tong Xuan's character better than he did.

He had an almost fanatical worship for Wu Wang that hadn't changed for thousands of years. Then how could he be the culprit who harmed Lord Wu Wang?

"I hope everyone doesn't believe the one-sided words of others. Don't you know what kind of person Tong Xuan is after being friends with him for so many years?"

At this moment, everyone looked at each other and fell silent.

Tong Xuan really worshipped Wu Wang. This wasn't a secret in the Divine Gate. He wouldn't even frown if he was asked to die for Lord Wu Wang ...

So, how could someone like him harm Lord Wu Wang?