Chapter 1259

Tong Xuan sneered, "That's not necessarily true."

Everyone took a deep breath and looked at Elder Qi, who was walking towards the two of them. Their voices were heard in everyone's mind.

"Who do you think will be the champion of this competition?"

"Of course it will be Senior Brother Jin Feng. Senior Brother Hai Wei's elemental energy conversion rate is still lacking compared to Senior Brother Jin Feng's. Just as Elder Xuan Guan said, if it wasn't for a little accident last year, Senior Brother Jin Feng would have been the champion ..."

Everyone looked at each other and stared at the two of them without blinking.

Elder Qi took the pill in Jin Feng's hand and stuck out his tongue to taste it. He slowly closed his eyes and only opened them after a long time.

"Elemental energy conversion rate, 85%. Fusion rate, 89%."

Whoosh!

At this moment, the crowd was in an uproar.

Whether it was Jin Feng's elemental energy conversion rate or fusion rate, both had reached 85%. This was something they would never be able to achieve in their lifetime ...

Even Jin Feng's master could only reach 80% at most ...

Elder Qi slowly walked to Hai Wei's side and took the pill in his hand. He gently tasted it with his tongue. Suddenly, his body shook and he looked at Hai Wei in surprise.

His expression fell into everyone's eyes, causing them to be confused. The crowd below started to laugh and discuss.

It was obvious that they didn't know what had happened ...

After a long time, Elder Qi recovered his voice. He took in a deep breath and said, "Elemental energy conversion rate, 95%. Fusion rate, 92%!"

The elder's voice was like a heavy hammer that viciously smashed into the crowd's heart ...

'95% and 92%?

How ... how is this possible? '

Jin Feng's face paled as he staggered a few steps back.

'When did this man become so powerful?'

"Haha!"

Tong Xuan laughed loudly as he looked disdainfully at Xuan Guan, whose expression had changed greatly. With a smirk, he said, "Old Man Xuan Guan, don't speak too slowly. Otherwise, you will be lifting a rock and smashing it on your own feet."

"Hmph!"

Xuan Guan snorted coldly and said coldly, "So what if Hai Wei is stronger than my disciple?
I will let you be the champion this time. But I want to compete with you in terms of overall strength. Your disciple may have defeated my disciple, but that doesn't mean that all of your disciples are more outstanding than me! "

As he said that, he shifted his gaze to Mu Ru Yue. His lips curled up into a mocking smile ...

People successively completed their refinement. Very quickly, only Mu Ru Yue was left in the plaza ...

"The incense stick's time is almost up. Why hasn't she completed her refinement yet?"

"She probably failed this time ..."

The discussions entered Tong Xuan's ears. His gaze was fixed on the incense stick that was about to burn out. His heart suddenly tensed up ...

"What kind of pill is she refining?
Why does she need so much time? "

Tong Xuan frowned slightly as he looked at Mu Ru Yue ...

But she didn't stop what she was doing. With a frown, she looked at the Phoenix Furnace before her ...

A powerful explosion was heard from the Phoenix Furnace. Sunlight shone on the girl's face, making her appear even paler ...

The last bit of ash fell from the furnace.

At this moment, Mu Ru Yue finally withdrew her flame ...

"It's fortunate that I made it in time."

She wiped the cold sweat off her forehead as a weak smile appeared on her face.