Chapter 1264

Xuan Guan frowned. "Why did you barge into our Gate of God?"

Bai Ze turned his head to look at the crowd behind him, but he didn't say anything. When he looked at Mu Ru Yue, his gaze became gentler as he smiled faintly.

"I just happened to pass by this place. They didn't allow me to enter, so I'm curious as to what's inside ..."

Tong Xuan looked curiously at Bai Ze. He naturally knew that this god-like man was Mu Ru Yue's magical beast. He had already instructed him not to enter this place, so why did he forcefully barge in?
"

What is this little girl up to? "

"Impudent!"

Zhu Zi Yu's expression turned cold. "Since you dared to barge into my Gate of God, I will make you regret it. Men, capture this man!"

"Wait!"

At this moment, a voice was suddenly heard from behind the crowd.

When the crowd looked toward the source of the voice, they saw Mu Ru Yue and Ye Wu Chen walking out from the crowd ...

At this moment, Ye Wu Chen didn't say anything as he followed closely behind Mu Ru Yue. His body emitted a power that made people's hearts palpitate ...

"Bai Ze is one of my men."

Mu Ru Yue smiled faintly. "Hence, he didn't barge into the Gate of God on his own accord. I was the one who brought him in ..."

Swish!

At this instant, everyone's gaze was directed toward Mu Ru Yue. Their gazes were filled with astonishment.

"It seems that all of you had planned this beforehand!"

Zhu Zi Yu chuckled coldly. "There's still room for discussion. Barging into my Gate of God is obviously a plot. Men, capture these people!"

With a cold ray of light in her eyes, she said each word with a pause.

"Zhu Zi Yu!"

Lin Ruo Yu's eyes darkened. "Don't forget that this Gate of God isn't yours. It belongs to Wu Wang. Even if Wu Wang wasn't here, it would only belong to him. What qualifications do you have to use the Gate of God to harm little Yue?"

"Based on the fact that the Gate of God is under my control. If it wasn't for me, how could the Gate of God have developed to such an extent?
Perhaps it would have been swallowed up by other powers. Don't you know the contributions I have made to the Gate of God?
Lin Ruoyu, I'm starting to suspect that you're involved in this matter. Otherwise, why would you side with these sinners?
Back then, you were also deeply in love with Wuwang, and you even came to warn me that it was entirely possible for love to turn into hatred. He trusted you so much, and only you could successfully ambush him ... "

"Zhu Ziyu!"

Lin Ruoyu's face turned cold and her eyes were filled with cold light.

"Back then, I just didn't want you to come between them, but you didn't listen to my advice!
Let me tell you, as long as I, Lin Ruoyu, am here today, who dares to touch a single hair of Little Yue's! "

Many of the elders present knew Lin Ruoyu very well.

In this woman's heart, there were only two important people. They were Wu Wang and his wife. But now, she was protecting this girl.

What was the relationship between her and this girl?

"Aunt Yu."

Mu Ru Yue's lips curled up slightly as she slowly walked toward Lin Ruo Yu. Her gaze swept past everyone present.

"I've heard that the West Court being a restricted area of the Divine Sect wasn't set by Wu Wang?
It was set by her after she took on the responsibility of the Divine Sect. I wonder if there was such a matter? "

Hearing that, the crowd started to discuss it, their eyes filled with suspicion ...