Chapter 1263

Wang?

"Miss Ziyu, since you said that you found evidence, then take it out. Elder Dan Yin's words alone aren't enough to convince everyone!"

Zhu Ziyu's face was ashen.

Evidence?
What evidence did she have?
This was just an excuse.

She originally thought that the people of the Divine Gate would be convinced by her. As long as she said something, they would believe it without a doubt. In addition, with Dan Yin fanning the flames, it was easy to incite everyone's anger ...

Clearly, things were developing according to her plan.

She didn't expect Xuan Guan to appear out of nowhere.

Weren't they arch-enemies?
Why was Xuan Guan speaking on her behalf at this time?

It was also because the two old men were enemies that they didn't question her explanation ...

"Elder Xuan Guan." Zhu Ziyu's face darkened. "You don't believe me?"

Xuan Guan smiled. "I believe in evidence. As long as Miss Ziyu can take out evidence that can convince me, then I have nothing to say ..."

"Impudent!"

Zhu Ziyu's hand fiercely slammed on the table. Her face was ashen as she roared, "I did all this for Wuwang. I loved him so much in the past. How could I let the culprit who hurt him get away scot-free?
Especially Tong Xuan and this woman! "

Boom!

All of a sudden, a powerful force came from the West Courtyard, causing everyone to be startled ...

"It's West Court. What happened in West Court?"

"Let's go and take a look!"

Everyone looked at each other and hurried to West Court.

After sensing the movement in the distance, Zhu Ziyu's face changed. "Not good!
We can't let them go to that place ... "

However, it was too late. At this moment, everyone in the Gate of God was rushing towards West Court ...

In the sky above West Court, a man's white hair fluttered in the wind. He stood in mid-air like a high and mighty god ...

At this moment, in front of the man, several tall figures blocked his path. Their gazes were sharp and ferocious ...

"This place isn't for people like you. Get lost immediately!"

Bai Ze looked down at everyone in front of him. His handsome face was high and mighty. "What if I have to go in?"

"Hmph!
Anyone who tries to enter this place will only end up dead! "

Boom!

In that instant, everyone's aura surged and swept over like a tidal wave.

Amidst the strong wind, his white robe fluttered in the wind. It made the man's handsome face look even more noble. There was no expression on his indifferent face ...

He just looked at everyone in front of him calmly and arrogantly.

Swoosh!

He slowly raised his hand. In that instant, a white longsword appeared in his hand. His indifferent voice drifted over like the wind. "Then ... I want to know how to die!"

Everyone's expression changed.

They didn't expect someone to be so arrogant ...

Just as the two sides' auras surged, a powerful aura came from not far away.

"Not good!"

The leader's expression changed drastically.

Their actions just now were too ostentatious. It attracted the attention of the other people in the Gate of God ...

It seemed that the current situation wasn't good ...

"Lady Ziyu."

Suddenly, everyone's gazes passed through everyone and landed on Zhu Ziyu, who was walking over quickly.

But when they saw her sharp gaze, they swallowed their words back down their throats ...

"Who are you?"