Chapter 1266

Zhu Ziyu's expression changed completely.

Dan Yin still wanted to add insult to injury at such a time ...

Zhu Ziyu clenched her fists tightly when she thought about his mocking voice. Her heart was filled with fury and unwillingness ...

'No!'

She had reached this step with much difficulty. She definitely couldn't afford to fail!

"Men, take down these people who are spouting nonsense!"

Silence ...

The entire West Court was silent.

No one moved as though they hadn't heard her voice ...

Zhu Ziyu was in despair. She had done so much for the God Sect, but in the end, this was how they treated her?

"Haha!"

She couldn't help but laugh out loud when she thought about that.

"Good, all of you are great. You chose to believe Lin Ruo Yu instead of me. Have you all forgotten?
When the God Sect was unable to recover, who was the one that stood out and supported the God Sect?!
I am deeply in love with Wu Wang and also have many feelings for the God Sect. Would I harm him?
If you really don't believe me, I don't mind not being the acting head of the God Sect. Let Lin Ruo Yu take over. "

A stone rolled in the crowd's heart as they took in a deep breath.

Zhu Ziyu was right.

She had done too much for the God Sect in these thousand years. How could she harm the man she loved?

"Lady Ziyu, I'm sorry. We just want to know what's in the West Court. It isn't that we don't trust you."

"We have clearly felt everything that Lady Ziyu has done for the God Sect. We won't casually believe the words of an outsider ..."

"I apologize for my previous actions. I hope that Lady Ziyu can continue to help our God Sect."

Zhu Ziyu heard the crowd's apologies and pleas.

Her lips curled up into an undetectable smile as she looked at Lin Ruo Yu with a trace of complacency ...

'Lin Ruo Yu, you think you can fight with me?!
I have helped the God Sect for a thousand years. No matter what, they won't choose to abandon me and follow a woman like you! '

"Everyone, listen to my orders. Capture all of the people that caused Sir Wu Wang's death. Don't let any of them off!"

Zhu Ziyu waved her hand as she ordered coldly.

"Yes, Lady Ziyu."

When the crowd heard her command, they all took out their weapons and surrounded Mu Ru Yue's group, eyeing them covetously ...

His purple robe fluttered in the wind, looking extremely charming.

The man tightly protected Mu Ru Yue in his embrace. His sinister purple eyes emitted a dense chill, causing the surrounding temperature to drop by a few degrees.

At the same time, Tong Xuan and the others made their battle preparations.

Seeing this scene, Xuan Guan sighed helplessly.

He had already said what he needed to say. Since Lady Ziyu was insistent, he couldn't do anything about it. The only pity was that he would lose an opponent from now on ...

Boom!

Just as the crowd neared, flames suddenly surged from Mu Ru Yue's body.

The flames rose to the sky and turned into a fiery red phoenix ...

Very quickly, the phoenix was surrounded by a fiery light under everyone's gaze. Instantly, an enchanting figure appeared in the sky ....

"Fiery Phoenix!"

Xuan Guan's heart shook as he cried out involuntarily, "It's Lady Huo Feng. Why is Huo Feng here?"

Huo Feng was the magical beast by Wu Wang's side. Everyone in the God Sect knew about it ...