Chapter 1260

done, take out your pill ..."

Mu Ru Yue's brows rose as she raised her hand. Instantly, a pill flew out from the Phoenix Furnace ...

However, when they saw the pill, everyone in the square was stunned ...

"Life!
That's right, this pill has already started life! "

Once it reached a certain rank, the pill would start to have life. But due to its rank not being high enough, the current pill only had a rudimentary consciousness. It was like an infant that had just entered this world ...

However, to be able to refine medicinal pills with life, only one alchemist was capable of doing so.

Emperor Stage!!!

This girl's cultivation was actually at the Emperor Stage!

As though they were extremely frightened, the entire plaza was silent. A gentle breeze blew past, making it so quiet that it made people's hair stand on end ...

"Emperor Stage alchemist!"

Zhu Zi Yu stood up with a swish as she glared at Mu Ru Yue. Her gaze was as though she wanted to kill her with a thousand cuts ...

"F * ck!"

Tong Xuan couldn't control himself as he cursed. A trace of resentment appeared in his usually cold eyes ...

This little girl had unknowingly reached the Emperor Stage, but she didn't know ...

After a short moment of silence, a commotion erupted in the plaza ...

An elder that had a good relationship with Tong Xuan couldn't help but ask, "Tong Xuan, where did your disciple come from? How can she be so abnormal?
Her innate talent is comparable to Sir Wu Wang's. "

Tong Xuan chuckled bitterly.

How could Mu Ru Yue be his disciple?
This was just an excuse for her to successfully participate in the competition ...

"Actually, I also don't know why she is so abnormal. It's just that my disciple has a way of teaching people. Do you know why Hai Wei was able to grow to such an extent?
It was all due to her help. "

His words were like thunder that struck everyone's hearts.

Instantly, everyone's gaze shifted to Mu Ru Yue. With golden rays of light in their eyes, they couldn't wait to pounce on her ...

Xuan Guan's expression was extremely ugly. He gradually relaxed his tightly clenched fists as he sighed. "I lost ..."

But this time, he accepted his loss wholeheartedly ...

"Haha!"

Tong Xuan laughed heartily. "I've already said that my people aren't weak. You just didn't believe me. Tsk tsk. Do you finally understand now?"

Seeing the old man's smug appearance, Xuan Guan really wanted to punch him in the head ...

Yet, compared to the crowd's shock, Zhu Zi Yu's heart gradually sank.

She could already feel a dangerous aura ...

As long as that girl was allowed to continue living, she would definitely encounter danger in the future.
Thus, no matter what, she had to settle this matter today ...

"Everyone!"

Zhu Zi Yu chuckled coldly as she gradually stood up. "I have something I want to reveal during this competition."

The crowd instantly quieted down as they looked dazedly at Zhu Zi Yu, frowning in confusion.

"Lady Zi Yu, please say what you have to say."

Xuan Guan frowned slightly as he asked.

"Alright."

Zhu Zi Yu smirked coldly as she looked at Tong Xuan.

He didn't know why, but her gaze made Tong Xuan feel a little uncomfortable ...

"I believe everyone knows that Sir Wu Wang has gone missing. No one knows whether he is dead or alive. The only thing we know is that a traitor has appeared in the Divine Sect and betrayed Sir Wu Wang. That was why Sir Wu Wang was injured by the Dan family and disappeared ..."