Chapter 1247

She turned silent after saying that. She looked at the moon in the distance and muttered, "But I don't know where Little Huang Er is now ..."

At this moment, under the moonlight, a group of black-clothed people surrounded the little person.

His silver hair fluttered in the night sky, setting off his jade-like face, making him look even more adorable.

Yet, the little person was currently emitting a terrifying power. His bloodthirsty eyes stared fixedly at the people before him ...

"You guys still found me."

His tender voice was sinister. He no longer looked as adorable and obedient as he was in front of Mu Ru Yue ...

"Haha!"

The leader of the black-clothed men laughed heartily. "Demon God, let me advise you to surrender. If you still had your previous strength, perhaps we wouldn't be able to do anything to you. But with your current strength, you still aren't a match for us!
Pointless struggle will only make you more on the verge of death! "

Ye Sihuang raised his bloodthirsty eyes. His jade-like face glowed faintly under the moonlight.

"I can't surrender because I can't die!"

"Hehe!"

The black-clothed men chuckled coldly. "The Demon God used to be fearless. Now, he's actually afraid of death?
Indeed, after reincarnating, his guts have shrunk. "

Ye Sihuang smirked sinisterly. There was no wind in the night, but his red robe fluttered in the wind ...

"I'm not afraid of death. I'm just afraid of losing them!
I really can't die now because there are two people waiting for me in a corner of this place. I will live for them. "

He was fearless in his previous life. Even if he wanted to destroy the entire God Realm and be chased by numerous experts, he had never been afraid.

Yet, he had someone he cared about now.

Once a person had someone he cared about, he would do his best to live on for that person ...

"Hmph!"

The black-clothed men scoffed coldly. "It's not up to you to decide whether you live or die. Many people in the God Realm have heard that the Demon God has returned. Those righteous people you've killed will also come to settle the score with you. Therefore, this world simply can't tolerate you ..."

Ye Sihuang smiled. His smile was sinister and cold.

"What is righteous and what is evil in this world?
Just because I once swallowed the blood of the Demon God, I'm being chased by you so-called righteous people!
Back then, I didn't hurt anyone. The monstrous massacre I committed was also forced by people like you!
Especially people like you who claim to be righteous. Do you think the number of people you've killed is small?
I remember you, Supreme Sect Master. You once annihilated an entire sect in order to snatch a divine weapon!
Have you forgotten all these things? "

The black-clothed men's expression darkened. "Compared to you, I'm much better!
You once killed so many people and plunged the entire God Realm into a reign of terror. Therefore, you're an evil person!
Demon God, you swallowed his blood and are no longer human. What awaits you is only being chased by righteous people like us! "

Ye Sihuang smiled. "Reign of terror?
Why did I kill so many people?
Wasn't it all because you forced me?
Didn't you claim to be righteous and chase after anyone?
Then I'll let you understand the painful price you have to pay for everything you've done ... "