Chapter 1269

Tong Xuan's eyes darkened as he asked, "Who is that man?"

"I don't know. I don't recognise him." The youth shook his head. "But he looks really similar to the man in the painting in your bedroom. That's right, they look exactly the same. Master, did the person in the painting walk out?"

Tong Xuan's heart instantly sank as his eyes filled with killing intent swept towards Zhu Ziyu.

"Zhu Ziyu, why is Lord Wu Wang in the West Court? Why did you say that he has been missing for a thousand years?
You must give me an explanation for this! "

Boom!

Like a bolt from the blue, everyone was stunned by Tong Xuan's words.

Lord Wu Wang who had been missing for a thousand years was actually in the Gate of God?

Then why did Miss Zi Yu hide all of this?

"You're spouting nonsense!"

Zhu Ziyu was furious. "Wu Wang isn't here at all. Don't try to mislead others!"

"Miss Zi Yu."

Xuan Guan frowned. "Whether Lord Wu Wang is in the West Court or not, Miss Zi Yu told us to search. I wonder if Miss Zi Yu can move aside."

The others all agreed with Xuan Guan's words.

They were still willing to believe Zhu Ziyu in their hearts, but with so much evidence pointing towards her, they could only clear her name with a search ...

"Zhu Ziyu, you're really useless."

Dan Yin sneered and curled his lips. The smile on his lips was filled with mockery.

"Do you know why the Gate of God isn't as developed as it was in the past thousand years?
It's because you don't have the ability to unite them. Your power is still inferior to Wu Wang's. "

Even though the Dan family had enmity with Wu Wang, it had to be said that Wu Wang was the only person Dan Yin admired in his life ...

No!

Now, his daughter should be included.

It had to be said that Wu Wang's daughter was as outstanding as him ...

"Thus, I really doubt your promise to me will succeed.
Zhu Ziyu, I really regret cooperating with you. Even if you agreed to give the entire Gate of God to me, with the current power of the Gate of God, you still don't have the qualifications to make me go crazy. "

Swish!

Zhu Ziyu's face was as pale as paper as she roared furiously.

"What nonsense are you spouting?"

Dan Yin laughed heartily. "Zhu Ziyu, let's forget about our agreement. I'm currently not interested in the Gate of God. The only things that can make me interested are the Alchemy Book and this girl ..."

Once he said that, he looked at Mu Ru Yue with a trace of interest on his lips.

If he could make this girl join the Dan family, it would be far better than subduing the Gate of God ...

As for Wu Wang, only a foolish girl like Zhu Ziyu would be worried about him waking up.

It was because he had been struck in the heart by the power of the Demon Realm. He wouldn't be able to wake up for the rest of his life. But if it was anyone else, they would definitely die after being struck by that power. Only he could maintain his half-dead state ...

"Haha!"

His laughter resonated throughout the sky. Following that, he didn't even turn his head back as he left ...

"Giving the entire Gate of God to the Dan family?
Zhu Ziyu, you actually did such a thing! "

The crowd only regained their senses after Dan Yin left. They looked furiously at Zhu Ziyu. They really wanted to tear this girl to shreds.

"Who do you think you are?
This Gate of God is a power that Wu Wang had painstakingly established. You actually want to give the territory he had conquered to his enemy? "

"We trusted you so much that we didn't suspect you in the slightest for a thousand years. Now, it seems that Sir Wu Wang's disappearance is related to you!"