Chapter 1258

"What grade of pill is she refining?
Why does it consume so much energy? "

"This girl can't possibly be trying to refine a pill that she can't refine with her current grade, right?
Haha! It's impossible for her to succeed. Moreover, it's impossible for her to surpass Master Xuan Guan's disciple, Jin Feng. "

"But this girl really doesn't care about her reputation. It's not like no one has tried this method before. In the end, their mental power went berserk and they turned into lunatics. She will probably become a lunatic soon ..."

The crowd scoffed at the sight. They didn't believe that Mu Ru Yue would succeed ...

Peng!

At this moment, an explosion was heard.

"Haha! Look, she has indeed failed ..."

Laughter was heard from the crowd. But when they turned their heads to look, they saw that the one who had exploded was an alchemist by Mu Ru Yue's side ...

That youth was currently crying as he looked sorrowfully at the shattered pill in front of him.

"I failed. I actually failed ..." he muttered to himself.

When he raised his head, he saw his master's sharp gaze. It scared him so much that he shuddered ...

But this unforeseen event didn't affect the crowd on the stage. Everyone was still wholeheartedly refining the pills in their hands ...

Jin Feng looked at Mu Ru Yue and Hai Wei by his side. He had a determined smile on his face.

No matter what, he definitely wouldn't lose to the two of them in this competition ...

Hai Wei seemed to sense his gaze. He just frowned, but didn't look at him ...

Peng!

Peng! Peng!

Peng! Peng! At this moment, the pills in his hands collided violently.

"Did he succeed?"

"Senior Brother Hai Wei should have succeeded."

Everyone retracted their gazes and stared intently at Hai Wei. Their eyes were filled with surprise and joy ...

At the same time, the pill cauldron in Jin Feng's hand also emitted a rich fragrance. Everyone felt refreshed and extremely comfortable under the fragrance ...

"It seems that Senior Brother Jin Feng has also succeeded."

As they spoke, the two of them had already taken out the medicinal pills from the pill cauldrons. However, when they saw the veined patterns on the medicinal pills in their hands, a deep sense of shock emerged in everyone's hearts ...

"Peak of the King Stage?"

That's right. The pills that the two of them had refined were peak of the King Stage.

No matter if it was Jin Feng or Hai Wei, they had both broken through to the peak of the King Stage ...

"Hmm?"

At this moment, an old man standing beside Zhu Ziyu on the high platform frowned slightly. "It seems that both of you have refined the same pill. To determine the champion of this competition, we will have to look at the degree of origin conversion and fusion of the pills ..."

As far as the old man was concerned, only these two people would be able to obtain the championship. The strength of the others was far inferior to them ...

"Elder Qi, I'll have to trouble you."

Zhu Ziyu nodded slightly. "To verify the elemental energy conversion rate and fusion rate of their pills ..."

"Alright."

Elder Qi stepped forward with a smile.

Seeing this, Xuan Guan couldn't help but look at Tong Xuan. He sneered and said sarcastically, "I didn't expect your disciple to break through to the peak of the King Stage so quickly. However, my disciple's fusion rate and fusion rate far exceed your disciple's!
Last year, if it wasn't for a little accident, Hai Wei wouldn't have been the champion ... "