Chapter 1244

"Little girl, those people will definitely know that you have returned to the Northern Plains. Thus, I will temporarily stay at your place for this period of time!
Little girl, your innate talent isn't bad. You can't die before you fully mature ... "

He believed that there would be a day when this girl would reach the pinnacle of the continent.

Thus, before she fully matured, he would ensure her safety ...

Mu Ru Yue smiled faintly and said, "Grandmaster, I still have some matters to settle here. I will look for you after I settle them."

After saying that, she turned to the dumbfounded crowd below and asked with a smirk, "How is it?
Have you considered it?
I will only give you this one chance. "

The crowd looked at each other as they gradually made their decision.

"County Governor, I am willing to agree."

The first to express his opinion was Long Yan.

Even the grey-robed Venerable One was her grandmaster. Since the Four Great Clans had chosen to acknowledge her, what was there to hesitate about?
It should be known that this was the only way to establish a relationship with the grey-robed Venerable One.
"

With Long Yan's opening, the others also expressed their opinions. It was undeniable that everyone had chosen to acknowledge Mu Ru Yue and become her subordinate ...

"Alright."

Mu Ru Yue stood up and said, "You can all leave now. Other than the times when I need to look for you, everything else is the same as usual. I am tired now so I will head down to rest ..."

She yawned and walked to her bedroom with large strides.

She needed to recover her energy so that she could face the upcoming matters ...

At this moment, in the mountain valley, a middle-aged man's path was blocked as he looked coldly at the elder before him.

Tong Xuan's gaze was cold as he asked coldly, "Lin Lin, were you the one who annihilated the County Governor's manor?"

"Yes. So what?"

Lin Lin sniggered. "Elder Tong Xuan, I heard that you have some relationship with the County Governor's manor. You even let your disciple, Hai Wei, help the County Governor with his chores. I hope that you can sever this relationship as soon as possible. Otherwise, you will definitely attract trouble!"

"Hmph!"

Tong Xuan's gaze darkened. "Lin Lin, why did you harm her people? Can you give me a reason?"

"I'm sorry, but there is no reason!"

Lin Lin glanced at Tong Xuan and said coldly, "I don't need a reason for this matter!"

"No reason?"

Tong Xuan smirked and chuckled coldly. "If you don't have a reason, then don't think of passing through me today ..."

Boom!

At that instant, a powerful aura surged from Tong Xuan's body and spread throughout the entire mountain valley.

"Master!"

Hai Wei's heart tightened as he looked nervously at the two people who were at loggerheads with each other.

"Hai Wei, move to the side. It wasn't easy for this old man to fancy a genius, but she was almost annihilated by this bastard. The current Divine Sect is getting worse by the year. Do you know the significance of a genius to us?
If she can join the Divine Sect, perhaps our Divine Sect can regain its former glory, just like when Sir Wu Wang was still alive ... "

"Enough!"

Suddenly, a cold voice was heard from behind.

Tong Xuan was stunned. When he shifted his gaze, he saw a girl walking toward him. "Lady Zi Yu, why are you here?"

"Tong Xuan, please remember this. Don't compare anyone with Wu Wang. No one has the qualifications!"

Even if it was his daughter ...

"Lady Zi Yu, I'm speaking the truth. That girl is really a genius. Our Divine Sect might need to rely on her in the future. However, Lin Lin wants to kill her. No matter what, I can't let him have his way ..."