Chapter 1255

Moreover, Lady Zi Yu was so broad-minded.

She had once been hurt by Sir Wu Wang, yet she disregarded the past and helped him. Such a woman was the most outstanding in the entire God Realm. No one could compare to her ...

Zhu Zi Yu walked briskly to the stage and sat down after brushing her robe.

When she saw Mu Ru Yue in the crowd, a trace of absent-mindedness appeared in her eyes ...

'Similar, too similar.'

That woman's temperament and Wu Wang were too unimaginable. She only needed a glance to recognize her ...

"She is Zhu Zi Yu?"

Mu Ru Yue similarly looked at Zhu Zi Yu on the stage. She chuckled coldly and commented, "I finally know why my father doesn't like her. It's because this girl is the kind of person who is greedy. If I were a man, I wouldn't choose her ..."

Ye Wu Chen didn't say anything as he turned his head to look at Mu Ru Yue with a faint smile in his eyes.

"Hehe! It seems to be very lively today."

Just before the competition started, a faint laughter was heard from the front, landing in everyone's ears ...

Everyone turned their heads to look and were stunned when they saw the person who had arrived.

How should they describe it?
She was a coarse peasant woman. She wore a wide sackcloth that fluttered in the wind. She didn't seem like someone who could participate in such an event ...

"Lin Ruo Yu?"

Zhu Ziyu shouted in disbelief. She was a little startled as she spoke.

A God's lifespan was extremely long. Thus, many of the old fellows here had lived for a thousand years so they naturally heard of Lin Ruo Yu's name.

It was said that Lin Ruo Yu was the best friend of Wu Wang and his wife. She hadn't appeared since Wu Wang disappeared.

Who would have thought that she would appear in such a place ...

But was this still the graceful and outstanding Lady Lin from that year?

She had become someone that no one dared to recognize ...

"Hehe! We haven't met for a thousand years. I didn't expect Lady Zhu to still remember me."

Lin Ruo Yu chuckled. "I thought you had already forgotten about me. You have been busy suppressing the power of the God Sect all these years, while I have been searching for Wu Wang's whereabouts. We haven't interacted since then."

It was unknown why, but at this moment, everyone could feel the competition between the two sides ...

Zhu Zi Yu's gaze darkened as she asked, "I wonder what Lady Lin, oh no, Principal Lin is doing here?"

"It's nothing. If my niece hadn't come here, I wouldn't have come to support her."

After saying that, Lin Ruo Yu turned around and walked toward Mu Ru Yue.

At that moment, a gentle smile appeared on her face. "Girl, don't tell me you don't welcome me?"

Mu Ru Yue sighed helplessly. She knew that Lin Ruo Yu wouldn't be at ease with her entering the Gate of God alone after hearing about this matter ...

"Will you leave if I don't welcome you?"

Lin Ruoyu smiled. "I won't."

"Then it's settled."

Mu Ru Yue shrugged her shoulders. "Moreover, I'm really happy that you're here ..."

Hearing this, Lin Ruoyu's eyes softened again and her lips curled up slightly.

"Little Yue." Tong Xuan stared blankly at the two of them, "Do you know each other?"

"Yes."

Mu Ru Yue nodded slightly. "You should know that I'm studying at the God Academy. She is the principal of the academy, so we know each other."

Lin Ruoyu knew that Mu Ru Yue didn't want others to know about her relationship with Wu Wang so she didn't say anything. Her smile deepened as though she had thought of something. "That's right, I almost forgot that there's still something I haven't told you ..."

After saying that, Lin Ruoyu turned to look at Zhu Ziyu with a deeper smile on her face.