Chapter 1251

Mu Ru Yue smiled but didn't say anything else. "When are we leaving?"

"Let's leave now ..."

Tong Xuan looked at Mu Ru Yue. He didn't know if it was his misperception, but her power seemed to have increased by quite a bit after her closed door training ...

"There's still a month before the competition. If we leave today, the time will be just right ..."

"Alright, I'll prepare myself and leave with you in a moment."

Mu Ru Yue nodded as she turned around and walked into the main hall.

Ye Wu Chen was waiting for her in the main hall.

Thus, when she stepped into the main hall, she saw a man in a dark purple robe with his hands behind his back. Sunlight shone on his tall body, casting a long shadow on the floor.

The man gradually turned around as though he sensed someone at the door. With a smile on his handsome and charming face, he said, "I've already told you everything.

"I've already arranged everything for you. Now, it's time for us to leave ..."

"Do you want to go with me?"

Mu Ru Yue's brows rose slightly.

"Yes." Ye Wu Chen chuckled. "I'm worried about you."

Her opponent was the Divine Sect. Even with the grey robed Reverend backing her up, he still wouldn't be at ease letting her enter that tiger's den alone. Thus, no matter what, he wanted to go with her ...

"Alright then."

Mu Ru Yue smiled. "Wu Chen, we should leave now. Otherwise, it will be too late ..."

'Divine Sect, Zhu Zi Yu ...'

Those words suddenly appeared in Mu Ru Yue's mind. Her expression gradually darkened as her lips curled into a faint smile.

"No matter what, I must go to the Divine Sect. The competition this time will be an opportunity for me ..."

Ye Wu Chen knew the pressure in Mu Ru Yue's heart. With a gentle gaze, he said, "Mu Er, no matter what happens, I will always be by your side. I will never leave you."

Mu Ru Yue's heart warmed. She had chosen this man in her life and would never regret it ...

"They are already waiting for us. Wu Chen, let's go."

After saying that, she turned around and walked out of the door ...

Divine Sect.

In a dark and damp room, Zhu Zi Yu looked at the middle-aged man before her. She said, "Elder Dan, the competition this time is an opportunity for me to get rid of Tong Xuan ..."

A light flashed in the middle-aged man's eyes. "What do you want me to do?"

"Elder Dan, there is something that I need your help with. No matter what, I can't let Tong Xuan live. That old fellow has too many people by his side. There are also too many people that believe in him. If this continues, our matter will be exposed sooner or later. Help me with this final matter. From then on, the Divine Sect will be a subordinate of the Dan family!
The Alchemy Book will also be yours ... "

The middle-aged man chuckled. His smile was sinister and terrifying.

"I don't know if Wu Wang will be angered to death after hearing your decision. After all, the Divine Sect was established by him. Now, you want to use the Divine Sect as a condition to exchange for this opportunity in order to kill his loyal supporters and his daughter."

Zhu Zi Yu's tightly clenched fists gradually relaxed. With rays of light in her eyes, she continued, "He will understand me. No matter what I do, I will do it for him!
If his daughter dies, no one will be able to wake him up, and he won't have to suffer so much. If the God's Gate belongs to the Dan Family, I believe that the Dan Family will make our God's Gate even stronger. Then I didn't do anything wrong ... "