Chapter 1270

"It's laughable that you actually wanted to frame Elder Tong Xuan who is so loyal to Sir Wu Wang ..."

The crowd's voices were like needles that pierced her heart ...

Zhu Zi Yu retreated a few steps as she looked at the scene before her in fright.

'It's over.'

At this moment, she clearly felt that she was finished ...

But she wasn't willing to accept it. If Mu Ru Yue hadn't appeared, she would still be the high and mighty acting head of the God Sect. She would receive the worship and respect of so many people and be able to stay by his side ...

But now, everything was over ...

"Zhu Zi Yu, you will definitely pay the price for this matter. We must find Sir Wu Wang now. Brat, do you still remember where you saw Sir Wu Wang?"

Tong Xuan turned his head to look at his little disciple and asked with a frown.

The youth nodded. "I do. Master, I know where he is ..."

"Good. You did well this time. Master won't blame you!
But next time, no matter what you do, you must think carefully. Don't be foolish again. Now, bring us to see Sir Wu Wang. "

The youth was elated.

He had been scolded by his master after entering the sect for so many years. Now, he had finally accomplished a great matter ...

"Master, I still remember the way. Quickly follow me."

At this moment, no one cared about Zhu Zi Yu as they hastily walked forward ...

Lin Ruo Yu paused when she walked to Zhu Zi Yu's side. "You know Yue Er's identity?"

Zhu Zi Yu coldly snorted but didn't reply.

Lin Ruo Yu wasn't angry after hearing that. With a smile, she said, "If you don't want others to know, don't do it in the first place. Lin Ruo Yu, no matter how you hide, there will be a day when you will be discovered. Now, come with me. Don't think that you can sneak away just because no one cares about you."

Zhu Zi Yu's expression changed as she glared viciously at Lin Ruo Yu. "Why do you always like to meddle in other people's business?
You also like Wu Wang, right?
Then why did you help his daughter?
If you didn't stop me, I would have killed her long ago. There wouldn't have been so many things that happened afterwards. "

"Zhu Ziyu, it's true that I like Wuwang, but liking someone is a selfless sacrifice, not a temporary injury. Rather than spending a lifetime with him in pain, why don't I protect the people he cares about? Even if I die to protect the people he cares about, I can let you remember me for the rest of your life ..."

Zhu Ziyu sneered, "Don't you feel pain when you see him being lovey-dovey with someone else?
I really couldn't do it. So, back then, when that woman was in danger, she sent someone to inform Lord Wu Wang. I was the one who stopped her people and didn't inform Lord Wu Wang in time. As a result, Lord Wu Wang was one step too late, causing her to die ... "

"However, Lord Wu Wang still found out about this matter. Haha!
He wants to kill me!
I fought alongside him for so many years, yet he actually wants to kill me. I helped the Dan Clan betray him because I was forced by him!
Do you know how desperate I was at that time?
For a woman, he wanted to kill me, who had accompanied him for so many years!
I've been following behind him ever since he started out. Why didn't he give me a second glance?
Lost his mind to that kind of woman!
And their daughter is the same as that woman. She's not a good person! "

Hate!

How could Zhu Ziyu not hate?

For so many years, she always thought that man was heartless. Even if he didn't love her, he wouldn't love other women.