Chapter 1252

"Zhu Ziyu, don't forget that our Dan family has always been enemies with the Divine Gate. Do you think that he will really understand you?"

Zhu Ziyu's heart shuddered when she heard that. She closed her eyes with some pain. After a long time, she gradually opened her eyes.

"I don't have any other choice. You will have to pay a price for helping me, and the only thing I can offer is the Divine Gate ..."

The middle aged man finally saw Zhu Ziyu clearly.

This woman was indeed selfish. In order to achieve her goals, she could make herself sound so dignified to justify the things she had done ...

How did she know that Wu Wang wasn't willing to wake up?

If he knew that his daughter was still alive, he would probably be too excited. How could he be willing to sleep for the rest of his life?

All of this was because Zhu Ziyu was afraid that he would leave her after he woke up. She was willing to eliminate anyone to keep him by her side forever ...

"Alright, I agree to your conditions."

The middle aged man chuckled.

He wasn't a kind person. To him, nothing was more important than benefits. As long as it could give him benefits, he didn't care what kind of person Zhu Ziyu was ...

Her character wouldn't obstruct their deal ...

Zhu Ziyu was elated as her lips curled up into a cold smile.

'Tong Xuan, this is the consequence of going against me!

Since you are so protective of her, you probably won't mind dying with her ... '

... ...

The competition within the Divine Gate was held once a year. Aside from the disciples of the Divine Gate, no one else was allowed to participate.

Thus, before letting Mu Ru Yue participate in the competition, they had already announced to all the disciples that she was Tong Xuan's new disciple ...

For a moment, everyone was discussing this new disciple.

"Hai Wei, you still haven't found his whereabouts?"

Tong Xuan frowned as he looked at Hai Wei by his side.

Hai Wei shook his head. "There hasn't been any news yet."

"Is that so? Where could he have run off to?"

Tong Xuan fell silent as a wisp of deep thought flashed through his eyes.

"What is it?"

Mu Ru Yue's brows rose as she looked calmly at Tong Xuan. "What happened?"

"Oh, it's like this. A little disciple of mine has gone missing. I've been looking for her for almost a year, but I still haven't found her whereabouts. Now, whether she's alive or dead, I don't even know where she went."

'Missing?'

Mu Ru Yue frowned.

She knew that anyone in the Gate of God would hand over their Soul Token to their Master. So, since Tong Xuan did not say that she was dead, she must still be alive. However, the people of the world were racking their brains trying to enter the Gate of God. It was impossible for him to leave without saying goodbye ...

"What is the character of your disciple? Could he have left the Gate of God?"

"I won't."

Tong Xuan shook his head, "That disciple of mine is very obedient and timid. He would not take the initiative to provoke others. Similarly, he would not leave the Gate of God without telling me. So, I suspect that something has happened to him ..."

Missing in the Gate of God?

Mu Ru Yue's frown deepened, but she quickly looked away as she shook her head.

It was just a missing disciple, and it had nothing to do with her ...

"Elder Tong Xuan, I would like to walk around."

"Alright, I'll get Hai Wei to take you there."

"No need, I want to look around alone."
Mu Ru Yue chuckled. "Moreover, since Zhu Zi Yu has said that condition, she won't harm me in the Divine Sect."