Clingy lean monster

My writing style changes like every chapter im so sorry 😔😔 also Davesport :]
And mean Henry >:(

CW // general trauma, PTSD?, arguments, yelling, abuse

Takes place during dsaf 2, AU where Henry is just an abusive father and not in the flipside (they might be ooc so sorry again, I cant write them too well😭)

He/him for Jack, any pronouns for Dave, and He/Him for Henry

-------------

Dave had been clinging to his Old Sport for around a week now. He didn't want to be alone recently. Jack found it somewhat annoying, but he would never say that to his lover. He would just let Dave hug him or kiss him or just do whatever. It was starting to make the clementine man uncomfortable. It was as if Dave was following him everywhere. 'Old sport' this, and 'old sport' that. Jack was getting irritated as the clinginess never stopped.

One day, after almost 2 weeks of Dave being constantly by him, Jack spoke up. "Dave- Hey, can you, like...back off a little?" Jack asked delicately. Dave hummed softly and took a step back. Still too close for Jack. Dave was still in his 'personal space square' as Jack called it. "Um...Dave, is there any reason why you've been so...clingy...recently?" Jack asks. Dave glances away. "I'm not clingy." The purple man says. His tone is a mix of shame and self-defense. "Okay, but you've been clinging to me for like 2 weeks now. What's going on?" Jack tilts his head to make a point.

"What, I can't show affection to my Old Sport?" Dave snaps. Jack pauses. "Dave, I'm just trying to talk to you! I'm trying to see if something is wrong! I'm trying to help you! You've been on my back all of last week, and all of this week too." The orange man argues back.

"Well- Well, I don't need your help! I'm a grown aubergine!" Dave tries to crack a joke. No laughter from his partner.

"Then stop grabbing onto my arm randomly, or kissing me in public, or holding my hand when I need to work, or pinning me against walls when we should both be working!" Jack says, his voice loud enough to make Dave flinch. Dave quickly recovers and is now angry. "Look, Old Sport. I'm just showing affection. Isn't that how relationships work?" The purple man says back. "Yeah, sure, but not when it makes the other uncomfortable!" Jack replies.

"Then tell me you're uncomfortable!"

"But you're sticking to me because something is clearly wrong!"

"Nothing is wrong! I'm good and dandy!"

"DAVE." Jack's tone was harsh, and it reminded Dave of the color red. Dave fell silent. He didn't like getting yelled at, not at all.

"Y'know what, Jack? I won't even look at you if that's what you want. Okay? I'll see you later, Old Fuck."

Dave stormed off. "Dave, come on- that's petty- Dave-" Jack tried, but his partner was already gone and heading to the prize corner to see that creepy virgin. Jack could faintly hear the New York accent in the background as Dave ranted to Matt.

Hours later, they walked out of the Freddy's location together, and Jack reached to give him a kiss on the forehead like he usually does after work, but Dave pulled away and left. Jack was left there standing awkwardly. After a few seconds, he turned then left as well.

Jack walked home. He went to his closet, changed into more comfortable clothes, and threw his uniform into the washing machine. As he walked back to his bed, he noticed the little red light on the small cameras in his room and house were no longer flickering. They were off. Dave wasn't watching him like he normally did.

"Shit, he's really mad." Jack mumbled to himself. He got into bed and tried to sleep his worry and annoyance off. He didn't rest well.

While Jack was sleeping, Dave finally finished walking home. Or, at least, to his father's house. He only got to open the door before he saw Henry sitting on the couch, reading something Dave didn't bother to look at. Dave knew his routine, so he stuck to it. He started cleaning up his room if it was messy, cleaned up his fathers, cleaned up the kitchen and dusted the bathroom. He was exhausted afterwards, and it was only 8:30. He had stopped to make himself a kebab or get a glass of water every now and then. He sat down on the couch. Henry was no longer on the couch, though.

"William?" Henry called out. Dave flinched at the use of his full first name, and not 'Willy' or 'Dave.'

"Yeah?" He called back.

"Is this your cup of water?" Henry asked, his tone malicious. "Um...yeah..." Dave mumbled. "Excuse me? Little louder." Henry mocked him. "I said- I mean, yes, it is mine." Dave fumbled on his words, which was very strange for him. "And your...half-finished kebab?" Henry scowled. "I-I mean to finish that, but I started cleaning up my room before I could." Dave lied. He just didn't want to eat, really. Henry stared at him.

"You waste the food I buy, you leave rings of water on my table, and your room is dirty? I tell you to clean it every day, William!" Henry rants. The purple man glaces away. "Look at me!" Henry snaps. Dave jumps slightly and looks over. "Well, I'm usually the one who buys the stuff cuz I work at Freddy's..." Dave mumbles, trailing off.

"Oh yes, how could I forget? You work at the place that CRUSHED OUR DREAMS!" Henry yells. Dave shut up after that. He couldn't look the pink man in the eyes any longer.

He didn't remember much after that, but the next day he showed up with bruises along his arms. He wore his long-sleeved uniform that day.

2:45 pm 😱😱

Jack heard a quiet grumbling noise from the saferoom. He raised an eyebrow and peeked in. He expected someone, probably Peter, to be yiffing the fox or something, but he was instead met with Dave angrily mumbling and tearing apart an old Freddy poster. Dave noticed his lover, but remained grumbling angry words.

"Dave, what are you doing?" Jack asked. Dave shuffled away. He looked like a toddler having a meltdown. "Did something happen?" Jack tries. "No-! Nothing happened, Old Sp- Old Fuck. Nothing happened." Dave said harshly.

"..." Jack paused.

"So then why are you ripping apart Freddy's poster and grumbling like a baby?" He asked.

"Just find me a kebab, Old Sport." Dave sighed. Jack rolled his eyes, but managed to buy a kebab off of Matt for a few tokens. "Here." Jack grunted, handing the eggplant man the kebab. "Now talk." Jack added. And thats when Dave started blubbering like a real baby, admitting everything about Henry and why he was so scared of losing Jack and why he got so mad. Jack's expression shifted from annoyance to concern. "Wait, but can't you move out?" He asks. "No, I don't have enough money for a house, barely enough for food, and no landlord is gonna wanna have a purple guy in their apartment!" Dave rambles.

"But-? But Henry is a pink guy, right? So how did he-?" Jack stammered. "He killed the owner." Dave sniffled. Jack wasn't all that surprised.

"Sportsy, I'm so sorry for messin' with ya and callin' ya 'Old Fuck' and saying I didn't need ya and-"

"Dave, Dave, Dave- Hey, aubergine. Its okay. Look, we were both mad, and we both said stuff." Jack said. He paused.

"Plus, y'know, I like when you show affection. Just not constantly." He adds. Dave smiled. His whole demeanor changed into a teasing one. "Aw, sportsy! You're such a softieeee! Old Sport is an affection whoreee!" Dave laughed loudly. "WHAT? NO? I DIDN'T- WHAT? HUH?" Jack stammered.

They spent around 15 minutes laughing. Peter ended up yelling at them for "PDA" even though they were in the saferoom.

----------

I promise you all, my bad endings are leading up to a good one. It will just take 1863362829374 years, ok?? /j

If I missed a CW/TW, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP. It's not an issue and I would much rather "overtag" than accidentally trigger someone else. (Also, nothing's "stupid." If someone needs a tag, I'll add it.)

Word count: 1365