headcanons

(things in bold mean read with caution) THESE HAVE CHANGED AS OF 4/14/24

Dave /// he/any (he doesn't really care)

7 feet tall because of that NECK.

Intersex. He's just a danger to society. Henry just labeled him intersex out of fear and moved on with the vivisections.

Pansexual (canon)

Would kill for kebabs. Has killed for kebabs. Will continue to kill for kebabs.

Owns a spring Bonnie plushie. He forced Henry to buy a matching spring Freddy plush.

Plays trombone :D (canon)

Has a pet frog named 'Old Sport' (canon)

Brutally makes fun of Peter for his crush on Foxy.

Has ADHD but just thinks its his "aubergine charm" 🧍

Swears like a sailor

such a whiny little dude. whines and complains constantly.

If he was taken ANYWHERE, he would constantly be like "hey! hey, look at me! look what I can do! watch! watch me do this! hey!"

ILLITERATE AS HELL 😭 (caused by the lack of education in NY. Might be dyslexic actually.)

^Even tho he's illiterate, he's great with numbers since he had to do taxes and finance when he was a young man working for Henry

^ can't spell "tangerine" or "aubergine" for the life of him. ("dear diary, old sport is the tanergrine to my abuorjeen!!! <3 <3 <3" is an example.)

Rabid little man he is bouncing off the walls and frothing at the mouth

I feel like he'd like to shake people by the shoulders. Shake the lights out of em.

Obsessive over Jack

The worst handwriting on planet Earth.

Makes deez nuts jokes.

During the Fredbear and Henry Era, he had self harm habits. Wouldn't get out of bed unless offered kebabs. Almost committed several times, but wasn't fully aware of what he was doing.

Jack /// he/it

5'9

Trans male w bottom and top surgery

^ when he got top surgery, he thought the surgeon had fucked up (for some reason) and had the worst mental breakdown on planet Earth, and then felt like an idiot when he realized that's what post-top surgery chests are supposed to look like. he thought the tits would just. be gone.

Has autism wowee 🤯

^ gets overstimulated mostly by noises

^^ "doesn't look autistic"

^^^ can either go full 'hyperventilating and rocking back and forth' meltdown or 'screaming, punching, slapping, sobbing' meltdown.

"Fuck Henry, all my homies hate Henry" /ref

Would kill to protect Dee

^ super overprotective of her because "she's like 6" even though Dee can take care of herself

Bisexual with a preference for men (canon)

Rabid little man he is bouncing off walls v.2

HAS PURPLE SOCKS.

^ owns little tiny purple accessories like socks, pins, shoe laces, etc.

Victim of deez nuts jokes😔