Christmas special !!

murry creebmas

CW // none :3

This isnt lore accurate because of the houses and stuff. Jack has his own house and peter has his own too. Uh. yeah.

///

"IT'S CHRISTMAS, SPORTSY! GET UP!!" Dave screamed at the top of his lungs, violently shaking Jack's shoulders. "I'm up, I-I'm up, what is it?!" Jack's eyes darted around before landing on the very excited aubergine man in front of him. "Dave...the whole christmas get-together reunion thing doesn't start for..." Jack glanced at his analog clock. "...three more hours." He rubbed his eyes in exhaustion. "But Sportsy! We have to wrap the presents for all of the phoneys and the sock puppet!" Dave reached to shake Jack's shoulders, but the tangerine gave him a warning look. Dave groaned similar to a whining toddler. "Dave, don't start-"

"SPORTSY..." He drawled out loudly like a little kid going through a tantrum. "Fine, fine. We'll wrap the presents for Dee and Peter." Jack groaned as he pushed himself out of bed. Dave helped out by yanking him forward with every ounce of force he had. "I'm going, I'm going, just give me a minute, man-!" Jack yelped. He took a moment to steady himself and opened the closet door nearby to take out the wrapping paper. He chucked it at the purple man, and Dave caught it with a chuckle.

The wrapping paper Dave was holding was dark with purple and gray stripes. The roll that Jack was holding was red and light teal. "Alright, go and get the little clear plastic box for-" Jack started. "I got it!" Dave threw the box at Jack, hitting him square in the face. "DAVE!" Jack sputtered out, squinting. "Sorry, Sportsy-" Dave winced a bit. Jack mimicked his words with a childish voice then placed Dee's gift into the small clear box. He handled it with care as he wrapped it. Dave, on the other hand, was covering Peter's present with ripped and torn off pieces of wrapping paper. He stuck a ridiculously long strip of tape onto the present. "Alright, I got it!" Dave beamed and placed the present next to Dee's. "I...well, there's at least enough paper to cover up the general present..." Jack mumbled. "Good job, Dave. Wanna go get something to eat?" Jack linked arms with his partner and Dave nodded.

///

"Everything's closed, Sportsy...fuckin' creebmus makes everything close down." Dave frowned as Jack drove through the little town. "I see that, dummy. I guess we'll just eat at Peter's. I think he's making pork." The clementine man sighed and turned the car around. Dave groaned.

"I wanted Arby's..."

"Nobody wants Arby's, Dave. So greasy and-"

"We work in the greasiest place to ever exist in the history of the world, Sportsy. Shut yer trap."

"Jerk."

"Dummy."

"Psycho."

"We should kiss."

"Wait wh-"

///

"Peter! Peter, the doorbell! The doorbell rang! Peter, do I answer it? P-" Dee shouts. "Yes, Dee, you can open the door. It's them." Peter calls out tiredly. Dee smiles and tears open the door. "Merry Christmas!" Dave and Jack Cheer in unison. Dee cheers back and hugs Jack. She doesn't touch the aubergine man. "Come in, come in! Peter's setting the table." Dee takes the now four presents out of the skittle mens arms and sets them under the big Christmas tree. Dave rushes over to the table and practically vibrates as he waits excitedly for the Christmas feast. Jack walks over to the Christmas tree to adjust his gift to be perfect. He smiles, but then gets slapped in the face by the pine needles on the tree. He sputters a little and shudders. He walks over to sit with Dave at the table.

Peter turns around, holding a large platter of food. He places it onto the middle of the table and wrings his hands together. "Bon appetite." He says as he sits down. "Yeah, bone apple teeth, let's just eat-" Dave chuckles. The group takes bits and pieces of food, chatting away happily and excitedly.

And then it was time for presents.

Dave practically snatched the purple box away from Peter. "Gimme, gimme, phone-face." He tore open the packaging. Inside was a hairbrush. "It's uh, it's for you. Your hair. Since it's always so tangled and-" Peter stuttered out. "Huh. Thanks, but I'll probably lose this thing in, like, two days." Dave simply put the brush aside. "Now take this. Sportsy made me buy it for ya." Dave chucked the haphazardly wrapped present towards the phone-headed man. Peter studied it for a moment then ripped the paper off. "Oh! A Foxy The Pirate sticker! Thanks, Dave." Peter placed the sticker aside.

"Dee, take my gift, take it, take it, I want to see your reaction. Please?" Jack practically begged the puppet. "Okay, okay!" Dee unwrapped the gift as best as they could. It was a fuzzy black cat with gray-white stripes. Just like her. "Aww!" She made a garbled affectionate noise and leaned over to crush Jack in a hug.

"Sportsy, take my fuckin' gift. Open it." Dave shoved the poorly-wrapped present into Jack's hands. The clementine chuckled and opened it. He fell silent. And then he smiled.

Inside, there was a framed picture of the first time the two went to Vegas. "Dave..." Jack mumbled. "D'ya like it?" Dave flapped his fists around a little in excitement. "I love it, aubergine. Thank you. Here, take mine." Jack handed him the box and Dave tore it open rapidly.

It was a holographic lighter. When turned one angle, it was sparkly orange with purple hearts, and when turned another angle it was shiny purple with orange hearts. Dave made a loud squeak and engulfed his partner in a bone-crushing hug. "You sentimental fucker, you-" Dave shook Jack's shoulders. Jack laughed.

"Merry Christmas."

///

word count - 943