A doggo! How c00t!

CW // none

Requested by tumblr """anon""" (TangIsATangerine)

///

Something was wrong when Jack woke up and he knew it.

He felt shorter. And heavier. And...fluffier? When he slumped out of bed, he fell onto the floor. With a groan that weirdly sounded like a growl, he lifted himself up. To his dismay and despair, he was still incredibly short. He looked down at his hands and saw...

Paws.

"What the hell..." He spoke, or rather, barked. His mouth gaped open wide in shock and confusion. He wanted to reach up and cover his mouth, but he simply couldn't reach. "No, you know what? This is just a dream, okay Jack? Just a big stupid dumb dream. I'll wake up soon." He whispered to himself.

///

Dave frowned as he sat on the counter in the safe room. ("You're being unorderly, go in time-out," Phoney had told him. Fucker.) He slouched as he sat, swinging his legs in small circles, counting the seconds that zipped by. "Where's my Sportsy..." He frowned and complained under his breath. He checked on the nearly-broken, newly-cracked, clock in the safe room.

Jack was 45 minutes late!

Dave nearly started to worry but told himself to brush it off. "Eh, I bet he's fine..." He mumbled. "Maybe he's a bit extra high today. And maybe he's gettin' me some of that weed too!" His mouth curled up into a smile as he visualized his lover getting him a gift.Until their paranoid-ass phone headed boss walked into the safe room.

"The orange one's late today. You're going to have to do the duo show on your own!" He said, his stuttery voice in his voice box laced with stress. He adjusts his tie and suit. "Wha- But-! But I'm only half of a duo act! Duo mean TWO in German, Phone-face!" Dave glared. The suited man paused. "Uh, I don't think-" He tried. "Why's Sportsy late anyways?" Dave peeked his head out of the safe room. He stuck his tongue out at a dumb-looking kid who was staring.

Then, he looked over and saw a doggo. His eyes lit up and he abandoned his employer instantly to rush over to pet the doggo. "Awww! A doggo! How c00t! It thinks it's a tangerine!" Dave beamed. He crouched and ruffled the doggo's fur, but the creechur reached to bite the aubergine hand. "Hey! Ya little bitch, what the hell was that for?!" Dave stood up.Jack tried to speak but it came out like a bark. No words.Dave pursed his lips. "Are ya trying to speak to me? With yer little barks?" Dave smiles.

"Eh, maybe I forgive ya. You're fuzzy. I think I'll take ya home tonight. You can have the right side of the dumpster!"

///

Word count: 448 (im to eepy to write a GOOD chapter)