UCN but with the pink f-ck

requested by TangIsATangerine

CW // homos (Dave and Jack) making out, f-slur used negatively (I CAN reclaim it, but i still dislike the word GREATLY.), mentions of hallucinations

///

Henry adjusted his glasses as he flipped on the security cameras. Nothing too out of the ordinary was happening, give or take a few screen glitches that read 'tangerine' or 'aubergine' every now and then. He was fine. He could do this until 6 am! Just three more hours! He could do this! Over and over and over again...

He'll be fine.

He heard faint footsteps and snapped himself out of his trance to switch cameras. The second he switched cameras, he saw the faded and burnt image of that balloon boy he made the mistake of designing. He quickly switched cameras again. He glanced away as the Marrione hallucination was getting too strong. Bonnie was moving from his assigned spot in pirate's cove. He bit the inside of his cheek and continued cycling through the cameras. He took note of his 56% remaining power. He saw the 'Old Man Consequences' fishing game pop up. He rushed to click it, but failed. His cameras were on the fritz now. No cameras for a bit, but that's fine. He looked over at the door to his right to stop the Marionne from becoming too clear, too real, for him.

He saw Rockstar Foxy's parrot flying into the office and briefly considered calling on it, but decided it'd be better not to. None of the Foxy variants ever liked him, and to be frank, Henry didn't like them all that much either. "Decomposing trash," He muttered. He noticed his cameras were working again. Bonnie was even closer. He heard loud footsteps and rapidly threw a stapler at the button for the door to his left. The door closed with a strong clank. There was a sound of scratching on the door. Henry winced. His power was draining quickly.

24%. Why was it shrinking so fast?

He switched off the fan and watched as the office only got warmer and warmer. He fumbled with the collar of his shirt and switched off the cameras to try and conserve power. It was 5 am now. Still enough power for the remaining hour of his shift. He saw the door was still closed, draining power even after Bonnie had left. "Dammit-" He swore and threw something else, a stray crayon box, at the button to open the door to his left. The crayons spilled out, but he didn't mind. He was practically attached to his seat anyways.

16%. This wasn't good, not at all. He'd get killed again. He hates when that happens. It always gives him the worst headache the next night. Like a hangover. When he gets through the night, he gets a little bit of confetti shoved at him from above him, but then restarts. He'd never died by losing power, though. He was unsure what would happen.

According to the security footage at Fredbears and Freddy's, whenever past night guards would run out of power, the music from the stage would go into full swing and an animatronic, most likely Freddy would kill them.

But he wasn't a nightguard.

He was the one who started all of this madness.

So what would happen to him?

He shook his head and quickly checked him cameras. 6 percent remaining. His office was getting far too hot. He sighed and decided to use the last of his power to cool down the office. The temperature slipped from 108 degrees Fahrenheit (32 Celsius) down to 72 degrees (22) before the lights snapped off.

There was no music.

There was no flickering of the lights.

There was no animatronic jumpscare.

He was now in a pitch-black room. "Not the void again-!" Henry started to complain, before turning around to argue with that photo-negative canine. Instead of that damned dog, though, he saw William. William and that night guard they'd hired at Fredbears. He was orange in hue, matching William's purple. He grinned as he knew he had the upper ground in this encounter. "Willy-" He started, but the aubergine cut him off. "You know they won't forgive you for what you've done. You took away their childhoods. You've taken so many." He spoke solemnly. William being serious wasn't usual, but Henry supposed it should've been expected for a serious moment like this.

"And to be honest? I don't think even I can forgive you for what you've done." William added with a sigh. "What I've done?" Henry chuckled darkly. "You were right there by my side the entire time, helping me kill, staying silent to the police, following me like a sheep...William, you've killed just as many kids as I have." He stared off at the two. The orange one glared. Henry didn't quite remember his name. Something with a J? Jeremy or something along those lines.

Henry wondered if he would be able to have this much fun every time the power went out.

He opened his mouth to speak, but William cut him off again. "Nah, you know what? I ain't bein' serious about this, I don't care what BlackJack told us to do! I'm gonna bother the hell outta ya my own way!" He smiled as music finally started. A ditty that sounded like it was made by a drunk clown started playing faintly, increasing in volume by the minute. "I know exactly what's gonna annoy ya and piss y'off." William gripped the side of the orange man's face. Henry paled and his throat closed up. "No, don't-!" He tried, but they were already kissing. Henry groaned in pure agony and a twinge of pain. "Stop it! No! Gah!" He clawed at his face, covering his eyes as if he was being blinded. "Stop it, stop it! I can't handle this faggotry! Eugh!" Henry almost sobbed as he covered his face. "This is painful to watch, just stop!" Henry screeched as William starting making 'mwah, mwah' noises. The orange one laughed at how much pain Henry was suffering through this. The pink man felt his vision go dark as he landed right back in the security office.

After that, he always made sure he had sufficient power to survive the night, too afraid to witness...that...again.

///

here have, like, three updates in one day! /ref

Word count: 1039