gay zombies [not mine]

Dave, like normal, was happy to see his Old Sport. He climbed into the window and checked the kitchen. He would NEVER let Jack cook again, not after he FUCKING BLEW UP HIS MICROWAVE WITH MAC AND CHEESE. Jack wasn't there, so that was good. Dave breathed a sigh of relief, glanced at the Sex Couch™️, and went up the stairs. Normally, this time. He pushed the door open, and the moment he did, he got a "Hi Dave." from Jack.

AN: I don't know how to write speech don't kill me

The orange group of pixels was watching TV at the front of the bed, laying on his stomach. "Hi sportsyyy!" Dave grinned, flopping onto the bed next to his Old Sport. "Can you tie my hair back?" Dave paused before adding "Pleaaase?" He rolled over, grinning. Jack sighed and sat up. "Sit up, dumbass." Jack mumbled, shifting to get more comfortable. Dave sat up, threw his messy and tangled hair (TANGLED?!?!?!?!? RAPUNZEL?!?!?!?! DAVE IS RAPUNZEL CONFIRMED?!?!?!?!?!) backwards so that Jack could put it into a ponytail, which he did. Jack smiled. "Cmere." Jack said, moving to the top of the bed. (They are gonna sex /j that is also what Dave is thinking right now) Dave, being Dave, got up there in one movement because he's FUCKING MASSIVE.

They could only watch an episode of Jack's show before Dave stole the remote and put on JSchlatt. They fought over the remote, and Dave won because he's 6'4.

5 minutes later they ended up half asleep and cuddling. 

///

written by https://www.tumblr.com/average-dsaf-fan

i dont know how to link things.