EXPLANATION.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER TALKS ABOUT SERIOUS TOPICS LIKE SUICIDE AND SELF HARM. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. STAY SAFE.

Hey hey hi hello hello

Um. So its been a while. A whopping two weeks since my last update! Yeah.

So how am i going to explain my disappearance??

Urgh i dont know just read this please

This will be split into two parts. Part one; Why I've been gone. And Part two; what will happen in the future.

PART ONE - Why did i just,,,disappear?

Short answer? I was in the hospital. For a while.

Long answer? SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was (and still am) struggling with suicidal thoughts. They haven't been as bad or severe recently, but around the time my updates starting slowing down, I attempted to take my own life. I was ready to just leave everything behind with no explanation. Don't do this. 0 stars experience it was very painful and sickening and i had a seizure because of it, just DON'T DO IT.

And so I was stuck in the hospital for around a week. It was horrible.

Then I was admitted into a Partial Hospitalization program.

And it helped quite a bit! It was boring, sure, but it helped with my social anxiety and other issues. But this also restricted my time for writing. And I had/have also lost motivation to keep writing. Sorry.

But my priority is my mental health. I was clean from self harm for a whole year and a half before i attempted. And I want to build that up again. I want to be healthy. While it does take a lot of effort and time, it is worth it, I guarantee it.

PART TWO - What's going to happen to this book?

There will be a finale chapter soon. I might update every now and then if I feel like it, but don't depend on it. This thing has been around for 11 months. ALMOST A YEAR. And it's been fun writing it! I made friends with people I'd usually be TERRIFIED to talk to. I discovered stuff about myself. It was great.

But it's coming to an end.

But I want to thank everyone who's read this! Everyone who has voted, commented, added to their reading lists, given kudos, everything! You all don't know how much this helped me to keep going. I've been on wattpad for 4 years now and I've never received such love for my work.

So thank you.

And goodbye for now.

<3