Chapter 18

April and Casey turned their heads to look at who spoke. There stood a very tall mutant turtle. He seemed worried and messed with his hands as he waited for a response, he wore a purple mask and had reddish-brown eyes. He wore compression gloves on his hands, A pair of goggles sat on top of his head, he must have been working on something before the two had come in because he had grease and black smoke smudged on his arms and face. "Oh, hey Don uh no I'm fi-" "he got bit by some lady's dog" April interrupted. Casey gave April a death glare and turned back to the anxious turtle. "What! How did that happen? She apologized right? Did you clean it? Do you need stitc-" Casey put his hands on the turtle's shoulders and cut him off "Donnie, I'm fine I promise. She apologized and offered to treat the wound, so I accepted it, and she said it didn't look like it needs stitches its mainly bruising." Casey reassured him. Donnie released a breath and relaxed a bit. "Ok that's good, sorry for freaking out." "it's fine Don, I know you worry" they shared a small hug before two more turtles gathered in the room. One had a blue mask and deep ocean eyes that matched the mask perfectly, the other wore red and had bright toxic green eyes. "hey you two it's about time you got here we thought something happened to the both of you." the one in blue spoke. "Yea sorry Leo, something held us up." Casey rubbed the back of his neck. "Was it the foot?" Leo asked, slightly worried. "No uh it was-" "a dog bit him and they couldn't get it off." Donnie piped in as he walked off to the kitchen. Casey's cheeks flushed a light pink, "well its embarrassing when you put it that way..." the turtle in red erupted with laughter "a dog bit you and you couldn't get it off?!" Leo slightly pushed the red one. "Raph knock it off, I'm glad you're ok Casey." Raph's laughter died down and he stood straight once more. "So, like what happened? Did it just come out of the blue and bite you?" Raph asked on a more serious note. "no, okay so I was hopping off the rooftop right, and I went to skate off down the road to find April and I almost hit this chick who was passing by, and I thought 'oh ill just skate around her' NO! She screamed and then her dog lunged at me and practically attached itself to my damn leg" Casey explained the full story to Leo and Raph. "And then we sat there for like twenty-five minutes trying to get the dog off my leg. April finally found us and helped us out, we got the dog off then she offered to patch up the wound, so we went back to her apartment, and she cleaned it up." he finished. "Well at least she helped, most of em' would just blame you and walk off." Raph said as he went to sit on the couch. "That is true, well at least you guys are ok, well mostly" Leo added as he went to the kitchen to see what they brought. "So, you guys aren't worried that she could be a spy or something?" April asked with her hands on her hip and a raised brow. "who's a spy?" a smaller turtle came into the living room. He was wearing an orange mask and had beautiful baby blue eyes. "Oh, hey Mikey, April won't shut up because some chicks dog bit me and she helped treat the wound." Casey spat out kind of harshly. "Well sorry I was looking out for our safety!" "April not everyone we meet is out to get us. It was an honest accident alright." Casey wanted the stupid argument to end already. April just huffed and crossed her arms. Mikey wanted to break the tension between the two. "Uh well was she nice?" Leo gave a look to Mikey that said 'any question would have been better than that' Mikey gave a 'I was nervous okay' look back. "Yea actually she was, she looked our age maybe she's going to our school?" Casey replied not minding the small subject change. "Well did you get her name? Maybe you can ask around this week." Leo asked. "Yea she said it was Madison? Madison Rose, I think"

"Madison...Rose...?"