-Things To Know-

HOLLA! your normi introvert is back! With another story obvi.

Sorry if my writing is bad, I haven't written anything in 6 months cuz something happened lol :'))

Edit:!! Story may contain spoilers from the anime!!

Things to know about our story!:

Y/n wouldn't be having their own last name but would be going with the last name of the todoroki's!

"Colton why are you obsessed with the todoroki family?" - cuz I can bich >:((

Jk, it's cuz their family dynamic are so interesting, even a stressful day for us is a normal day for them IMAO.

HOWEVER!

In public y/n would go by l/n! And you'll find out why in a bit ^w^

Here's our y/n's quirk:

1.Name:azure flames.

Quirk description:just like endeavors you can create and withstand fire, however your flames are very different from him. Your flames are full black going about 3500, hotter then our current sun but less bright. your flames are slightly sentient and could identify your targets, as long as you persive the person as a threat, your flames would also. If not they'll just simply ignore them and instead burn your foes. You can solidify the flames and change the shape allowing you to make weapons on the spot, as long as you know the basic structure and function of the weapon your flames can create it. You can also telepathically control the solidified flames and bend it or stretch it whenever you like, you can even return it back to its original form.

Quirk drawback:since your quirk is sentient it knows when your body reaches it's limit to withstand high temperatures, so it would randomly get weaker without your permission until you are unable to produce black flames giving you only a limited time to use it in combat.

This is the quirk I thought for him!
It's a bit overkill I know but my brain is drained from trying to process the dudes quirk this is the best I got :'))

I also made a draft quirk for him!

  Here's the drafts:

name: hallow scythe.

Quirk description:the user is able to manifest a scythe that has cyan blue flames surrounding it that cannot burn you but can burn and scar their foes permanently, The scythe can return to you once thrown like what Thor does with his hammer, you can also control the flames that surround the scythe. The scythes main base is hallow and looks like the scythe of a ghost, and because of this only you can hold it whilst others would either get burned or their hand would just pass through the handle. However despite the handle being hallow the blade is no joke and could cut through a person's body and soul in an instant both damaging their physical form, mental and spiritual, which means the victims your scythe kills can never cross the after life whilst those who survived would be traumatized severely and would constantly live in fear.

Quirk drawback:the scythe is hungry for souls whenever you manifest it which leads your mind being filled with dark intrusive thoughts to massacre everyone around you. Luckily it isn't too bad but the more you hold on to the scythe the more aggressive the thoughts get.

I didn't go with this quirk since it's a bit overkill and villain like... So I decided to draft it imao

Here's another:

  name: ice shackles.

Quirk description: this quirk allows y/n to manipulate chains that are made out of ice, these chains are attached to a tattoo(that is apart of his quirk) that is located behind his back and they are made out of ice making them fragile. However he can still manipulate the shards of ice from the chains and can regenerate the broken chains giving him both mobility and quantity advantage. It can extend about 25m radius from him.

Quirk drawback:over time your regeneration ability on your chains would slow down if it continued to break or receive a strong blow or if it got ripped out of your back (which is as painful as getting stabbed on the back). And the more shards you manipulate the less control you have over them so you have to count which or what shards are Sharp enough to fight the enemy and dull enough to save a civilian during disasters. the intensity of your chains depends on how much water did you drink before or the day before you used your quirk. The more water the thicker the chains and the thicker the chains the more durable it gets however when it gets too thick it'll be hard to manipulate or move around which might take a toll to your mobility and endurance and would give you a hard time to move it around.

I realized it's a bit too femine. And I also realized I'll have a hard time on writing fighting scenes with the quirk.

And here's the last:

Ice mirage.

Quirk description: you can create perfect clones of you, people around you, and objects, apart from the temperature you wont find the difference between the real one and fake one between these clones, the clones are loyal to y/n and would never betray him and would sacrifice Their existence for y/n's safety and approvement. Even though the clones cannot copy or use the quirks of the people they were supposed to copy they have their exact personality, memory, and dream in life, except one thing. All of the clones are obsessed over your approval and is afraid of your well being.

Quirk drawback:sometimes your clones go rouge when they felt like you don't want them anymore or when they start to realize you hate them when you really don't. They would try to escape or run away but if you are not in the area they are in they would slowly melt like a block of ice left under the sun. The worst part is they would remain conscious whilst the melting process beans.

How to solve:avoid being rude or get mad at your clones to avoid them going rogue or to run away and cause ruckus or go against you.

It's just isn't too good for close combat and would just mean you just had to stand there and look pretty whilst your clones does all the work. (also it seems like a cheap knock off of twice's quirk lol)
Plus I really hate it.

Aha also, I'm adding a villain oc
!!All those quirks are created by me and I don't mind if yall use it for an oc or a villain oc!!

Thats all see yall in chapter 1 >:3!

Ba bye!~