Chapter 3 "Unlikely Events" ~rushed~

It was 3:32am, you're infront of the mirror adjusting your uniform.

It's already the second day which means no more orientations, so you were mentally preparing yourself from what is about to come.

After making sure you're at your best right now you grabbed your bag and headed downstairs.

As expected no one is yet to be awake. You guessed they'll wake up at prob 4:30? Till then you're walking to school like you usually do back then since it's still early and to not waste money on a cab.

You went out through the backdoor, the road was very dimmed barely even giving you light but thx to the street lamps that were so far apart they gave you a few chances of light.

You ignored the creepy atmosphere, you're already use to these types of things since you always wake up early to take a walk or head to school.

A shiver was sent down your spine and you quickly turned around.

No one was there? But somehow you had this sense that someone is looking at you.

You shrugged and moved on continuing to walk, not knowing that someone with crimson blue eyes was looking at you from a far.

Time skip.

You arrived at school, since you walked here it was already 7:58am, of course in the room was lida, yaomomo, bakugo and looks like shoto beat you here. Well maybe cuz he took the car but still, izuku and uraraka was also there.

"y/n!" uraraka said after noticing you.

You closed the door behind you and walked towards them from the back.

"morning yall" you said.

"morning l/n-san" lida said.

"so what yall talking about?" you asked walking to the lockers at the very back of the classroom, uraraka, lida and izuku followed you.

"oh no just random stuff! Like Talking about our most respected hero!" uraraka said.

You hummed in understandment, you opened the locker that was designated for you and placed your bag away before turning back at them.

"well if you'd ask me I think the most respectable is all might." you said.

When you mentioned all might izuku smiled.

"I can agree with that! He's been protecting us for 50 years!" izuku said.

You chuckled at him and nodded in agreement.

"I'd agree with you two but I already have my respect for one hero." lida proudly said closing his eyes and crossing his arms.

"ooo who might that be pray tell?" you asked.

"the one and only ingenium!" he proudly said.

Ingenium? Somehow you aren't surprise.

"ohhh that's cool that's cool, how about you uraraka?" you turned to her.

Uraraka jolted up when you tried to include her.

"ohhh uhhh.... I think-... All might is the most respectable." she said slightly embarrassed.

Why's she so shy about it?

"ohhh I see, I see." you nodded.

You looked at the clock.

It's already 8am.

"well would you look at the time. I'll talk to you ladies later" you gave them a wink before walking to your seat and sat down.