Chapter 8 "Battle Of The Strongest"

You were exiting with your classmates to the prep rooms, you were occasionally looking around incase you see shoto, but you only saw lida and yaomomo, you were about to approach them but you heard tsuyu spoke behind you.

"congratulations, y/n." tsuyu said.

You turned around and smiled at her but that smile quickly turned into a one in dissatisfaction.

"thanks, although I wanted to get the 10 million back, it's a shame we didn't but the important thing is we got to the next round." you replied.

"yea at least you got into the second round." mina said joining in the conversation.

"congrats on getting to second mina." you said turning to her.

Mina sighed.

"bakugo only let me join so that we could deal with todoroki's freezing ability, I'm not sure if I have what it takes to move on to the next round." she sadly replied.

You frowned at her response.

"...i see, well don't worry I'm sure you can handle the next round, you're flexable anways. also have you two seen shoto around? I cant find him somehow. " you asked.

" hmm? Have you tried asking lida or yaomomo? " mina said.

You smiled.

"good idea, I'll make sure to do that too. I'll see ya guys later bye" you said turning around and leaving after saying your goodbyes.

Just a few moments you saw lida and ochaco talking to each other, you walked towards them with a smile.

"lida! Ochaco!" you said walking up to them with one hand on your hip.

They turned to you.

"y/n! You did great." lida said.

You chuckled.

"you did impressively amazing lida, but I'm not here to chat about that, I'm here to ask if you've seen where shoto went?" you asked.

"unfortunately not, he just turned off and left without saying a word after the round ended." lida explained.

"hmm, now come to think of it I can't find deku too.." ochaco said.

"wait he isn't with you?" you asked.

Ochaco shoke her head.

"no I haven't.. In fact I thought he was with you" ochaco said.

You raised an eyebrow.

"... I see, I'll go ask yaomomo and look for them." you said leaving the two behind without another word.

After a while of searching for yaomomo, you finally spotted her in the cafeteria, you saw her eating with jiro, mina, and toru.

You walked towards her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

" yaomomo, can I speak with you privately for a moment?" you asked with a stern tone.

Yaomomo looked at you curiously.

"okay, but what is it about?" she asked.

You smiled, but deep down you didn't want to tell her why since jiro, mina and toru are there.

You decided to say something bold.