Chapter 22 "When The Past Whispers To The One Who Was Lost. "

3 days have passed since the following events.

You and the league found yourselves back at the city after the werehouse was destroyed.

You all stayed at an abandoned apartment in a part of the city that barely had any heroes roaming in them. toga and twice quickly moved on with magne's death, and compress was getting use to his one hand life. Shigaraki seemed to be more quiet then usually after that incident, and he'd avoid conversations as much as possible.

All of you respected shigaraki's need for space for the past two days, you'd all try your best not to cause enough trouble for him or at least try to minimize your mistakes.

Until one day, he just suddenly left without informing you all where he went...

Twice scratched his head nervously.

"Should we, like, send him a text or something? Ask him where he went?" he suggested and turned to you while your furry companion slept on your lap.

But before you could reply, toga suddenly yanked your bunny out of your lap and hugged him tightly before she turned to twice.

"Maybe he needed a break from all the villain stuff. People do that, right?" she said.

You sighed.

"You are right, but he'd usually just tell us his going out." you replied and tried to take your bunny back from toga but she refused to give him back to you, so you just Conceded and went back to where you were sitting.

"He's a big boy. If he wants to disappear for a while, let him." Dabi said and leaned on the wall

The bunny, sensing that you weren't the one holding him, wiggled in Toga's arms trying to escape her grasp and return to you but Toga still seemed eager to keep the bunny in her arms.

"I say we respect his privacy but keep an eye out for anything unusual," you suggested, your eyes narrowing in thought.

Everyone agreed to your suggestion, and they all turned back to their own business while toga handed you back your little bunny...

A few hours later.

After what seemed to be 2 or 3 hours, shigaraki finally returned, but he seems somehow a bit happier then usual. Although he still had his resting bitch face, his aura slightly lifted a little..

"You seem to be in a good mood today, Tomura." toga said and happily looked at him with eyes that were grateful that he was back.

"Where did you even go, though? We were worried! We weren't concerned!" twice yelled his personality switching again but this was normal to you all.

Everyone stared at shigaraki eager to know where he had been for the past hour.

"I've spoke with the yakuza. And I've decided to work with them." he simply said.

You all flinched at this which may have caused your bunny to jolt awake.

"Work with the hassaikai?" twice asked flabbergasted at his statement.

"Yes, don't make me keep saying it." he replied nonchalantly.

"Is it alrighy to ask why?" you chimed in.

Shigaraki glanced at you, and back at the other members of the LOV and tiredly sighed.

"Their plan has enough potential. So, y/n, toga, twice. You three are yakuza from today on." he said.

"That's not a funny joke. Sounds interesting, shigaraki! " twice said his second mentally disagreeing with him again.

"No but seriously though.... That's not a funny joke..." you narrowed your eyes at your bunny, hoping to seek comfort from it, but it's ears just twitched at you while it stared at you with its widened annoyed eyes that was it's reaction to being woken up
from his sleep.