Chapter 26 "Three Little Criminals: The Schooent"

Tomorrow's finally the School festival, it was late at night and you were all at the gym, doing a final practice while setting up the stage for tomorrow.

"The gym is closing soon! Let's do a final check and one last rehearsal!" Kirishima Shouted while him and the other two stage effects team(Sero and Koda) acted as the audience.

Mina nodded at them, and clapped her hands to grab everyone's attention.

"Here we go!" She Shouted in a serious demeanor and everyone got to formation.

"Tap, tap, two! Tap, tap, two! Up!" Mina repeated while you all followed her lead and successfully did the dance rehearsal, although Lida was still stiff as a robot Mina and the rest could still tolerate him, I guess...

"Then, Aoyama, center. Midoriya, run offstage, Y/n. Make sure to give way to Midoriya during the show to avoid another collision. " She instructed and you all nodded and did as she said.

She then turned to Izuku.

"Midoriya! Your movements are still too half-hearted. Focus, and pay attention to your movements!" She said.

Izuku nodded with determination.

"Roger!" He replied and rushed up to the top of the stage to lift Aoyama up.

As these events played out, you couldn't help but look back at your old opinions about this. Before you started, you were actually worried that you'd all seem like newbies to the stagebiz, Kirishima thought so too, but now the band and dance teams are both better than amateur level, your mind was already at ease, you aren't sure about Kirishima though.

And also, Mina is quite a rude coach but also serious one... because of this it reflected her like to dancing, which is why she's so serious about it.

You looked back at the band team, they seem to be fine, apart from Yaomomo looking nervous, the rest was alright... It seems like this concert is going to be a lot better then you imagined.

"And then Midoriya, go straight to the ceiling from the wings, and set Aoyama up, pulling him up with the rope." Mina instructed, and Izuku lifted Aoyama up at a good height where he'll be noticeable throughout the gym.

"That's it, that feels good!" Mina Shouted in joy.

As you were all about to enter the next stage of the rehearsal, a specific someone bardged into the gym.

You all turned to see Hound Dog entering the gym with his fierce and dog like appearance.

" It's already nine o'clock! Students should only be here till nine! RAGHH!" Hound Dog Shouted and a sweat fell down your forehead.

Oh dear... Its time to go home..

And with that, you all existed the gym as Lida instructed you all to return to the Dorms as organized as possible.

As you all walked at the intricate tree lined path, everyone was having their individual conversations with their friends, you in the other hand walked side-by-side with Yaomomo.

Yaomomo sighed softly, her usually composed demeanor betraying a hint of nervousness.

"I can't help but feel jittery about the performance tomorrow. It's been a while since we did something like this." She admitted and slightly squeezed your hand.

You glanced at her and offered a reassuring smile, also giving her a gently squeeze.

"You'll do amazing, Yaomomo. Your talent always shines through, and everyone's going to love the performance. Even if there's hiccups, I'm sure everyone would manage. " You reassured her.