Chapter 4 "class Intrusion"

You made sure to wake up early. It's Saturday today so there's no school.

You stood up and heard someone in the kitchen, you guessed it was probably fuyumi preparing breakfast.

You walked to the kitchen.

"hey uhh fuyumi can you make me some-" you stopped mid sentence, because the person in the kitchen wasn't fuyumi nor any of your siblings.

It was hawks and he looked at you awkwardly whilst there's some bread in his mouth.

"... I see you're awake." you said.

".... Hi? "hawks said.

"... I saw you unconscious on the road last night so I took you in and treated your wounds.. " you said.

"... Oh.. Well I'm a bit embarrassed ehe... Sorry.. Ermm... What's your name? " hawks asked.

" y/n l/n. UA student." you replied.

"oh you're one of UA's students? No wonder you helped me, so what course you in?" he sat down.

"hero course." you replied.

Hawks whistled in amaze.

"Wow jeezs hero course? You think ya got what it takes?" he sarcastically asked.

You shrug.

Hawks chuckled at you.

"nah I'm joking, anyone can be a hero kiddo" he stood up.

"now if it's fine by you I'll just make myself something to eat so I can leave you be." hawks went back to the covers to make himself something to eat.

"okay, knock yourself out." you replied and sat down.

Is this real?? You're having a conversation with one of the strongest heroes.. I mean you did talked to all might but who would think you'd also have a conversation with the 3rd strongest?

"so hawks, what happened to you last night.." you asked.

"well.. I was patrolling around these parts and I encountered a villain that drained most of my stamina. I used the other half of my stamina to fight him but since I'm down by half I didn't get to finish him off. He ran at these parts and I tried to get him but he hit me with a few things so I got these small cuts and I fainted." he replied as he microwaved something.

" ahhh, I see. " you replied.

"thx for saving me kid, I really appreciate it." hawks said.

"nah it's fine, I only did that out of morality anyways." you shrugged.

"right. But still thank you." the microwave dinged and he took the bowl out.

It looks like he made himself Mac n cheese.

"don't ya think it's a bit too early for that?" you asked.

"none sense! It's never too early for anything, what the mind craves the body needs and I crave for something cheezy ehe!" he grabbed a spoon and sat down next to you as he started to chew down.

"so, your parents home?" hawks said stuffing a spoonful of Mac n cheese in his mouth.

"uhh actually they aren't home, They never are. So you're fine for now. " you replied calmly.

"ohhh I see, any siblings?" he asked.

You nodded.

"3, I have 3. Not sure where they at though I haven't seen them since yesterday morning." you replied.