Chapter 15 "triaump Of The Final Exams"

Another day had started and another 8 hours in school began.

"Well, it's almost time for summer vacation. But of course, it wouldn't make sense for you to rest for the whole month." aizawa said.

"Don't tell me..." denki turned to you and kirishima with a nervous expression.

"During vacation, we'll have a training camp in the woods." aizawa added, his tired gaze landing on those who aren't academically successful which caused to raise a suspicion in you.

Everyone jumped up in excitement that they'll get to experience out door training with their friends.

" let's test our courage!" mina yelled.

"Baths!" mineta added.

"Fireworks." tsuyu said.

"Open air-baths" mineta added.

"Curry." lida said.

"Hot springs!" mineta said.

"If we're out in nature, we will have to work under different conditions, right?" yaomomo questioned.

"No matter what environment, we must choose wisely... Interesting." tokoyami stated with a cool and gloomy aura.

"eating and sleeping with everyone! I'm so excited!" toru yelled.

Everyone was excited for this training camp, you however were neutral about this thought. You always liked the outdoors, so when you were a kid your mom always took you hiking every month, ever since she was admitted to the mental hospital you always went hiking by yourself every month or so.

Aizawa would then interrupt the Class's enthusiasm.

"However." aizawa activated his quirk, and everyone went silent.

"Those who do not pass the final exam before that... Will be sentenced to stay in summer school." aizawa said.

Instantly, denki turned to the few females behind you, and kirishima turned to his few friends behind him.

"Everyone, let's do our best!" kirishima yelled, his voice was loud and clear.

"Yes sir!" denki happily added.

"Girls, do your best!" mineta yelled.

Everyone was determined to pass the exam now, and none of you knew, that the training camp would be the most hellish thing all of you would experience.

Somewhere in japan

"Hero Killer... I didn't think he'd get caught, but everything else went as expected for the most part." a gloomy man with a outdated tux and a darkened face stated while he admired a picture of shigaraki from a monitor.

"With this, those who want to go wild or those who sympathize with him will seek out the league of villains as a place to release their urges. Tomura shigaraki will be put in a position where he must unify all of them." the man stated.

Someone would then reply to his statement.

"I believe things will move faster if you go out before them, though, master." the man's companion remarked.

The man would then lightly laugh at his reply.

"Then hurry up and fix my body, doctor..." the man said.