Chapter 5 "preparing For The Sports Fest"

The following days after the league of villains attacked USJ, school was temperarly suspended. However you still couldn't gather some peace of mind after the incident.

Fuyumi noticed this for the past few days due to you skipping breakfast and dinner for a lot of times and would usually just train non-stop.

Fuyumi was getting worried about you and you can feel her emotions even though she won't show it, which makes you feel even more guilty then you already are.

As you were laying in your room when you heard your phone ring.

You checked the number, it was hawks.

You took your phone and answered it.

"hello?" you said.

"hey y/n! You don't have school today right?" hawks asked.

"yea.." you replied sadly once you remembered the incident back at school.

"...  you're still blaming yourself for not helping back then again aren't you?" hawks sighed.

"you shouldn't dwell in the past y/n... Hey how about this, I need someone to model with me today for a magazine and my modeling partner isn't here, so I asked my manager if I could model with someone else. Since you're still depressed about what happened how about you model with me? How's that sound? "  hawks said.

Modeling? It doesn't sound that bad.. Plus anything to keep your mind out of what happened.

" alright fine.. I'll be there in a few minutes send me the place. " you said.

" sweet! I'll wait for you here okay? " hawks hung the call up.

You sighed and stared at the ceiling, you started to regret agreeing to his modeling season but it was already too late.

You stood up sighed again and walked to your closet to go change.

After changing you start to pack your stuff and walked down the stairs.

Fuyumi, natsuo and shoto saw you.

"née-San... Where are you heading?" shoto asked.

"yea and how's your injury?" natsuo asked.

"it's fine now.. I need to go out with a friend real quick.. I'll be back in a while." you said.

"are you sure you should be traveling right now y/n?" fuyumi asked.

You sighed.

"fuyumi it's fine.. I'm alright now, plus I already agreed on my plans today so whether I like it or not I gotta go... I'll see yall in a bit." you said as you walked out of the back door and left.

Fuyumi sighed.

"do you guys think this is a good idea?" fuyumi asked.

"née-San is already old enough to take care of himself...he'll be fine." shoto said.

"by the way shoto why do you call y/n 'nee-san' when his your age." natsuo asked.,

Shoto shrugged as he turned around and left.

Time skip.

You arrived at the location hawks told you about, you hopped out of the cab and looked around.

Infront of you was a large tall building and just at the entrance you saw a man in a tux.

You decided to ignore him as you looked around, the man in the tux immediately noticed you and walked towards you with a smile.