Chapter 32 "Merry Christmas!"

"Flashfreeze heatwave!" The recording of Shoto yelled, as the video feed that the journalist was showing ended.

"Merely 30 minutes after they acquired the provisional license, the two young students, Todoroki Shoto and Bakugo Katsuki shows strength on par with that of a pro hero." The female journalist said before she played a new video on the laptop.

The laptop showed a aerial recording of you fighting off the Nomu back at Kyushu, and it swiftly ended there.

" And just a day of receiving his provisional license, another young student, L/n Y/n was on par with a Nomu that even number 1 had trouble defeating." The female journalist exclaimed before she flipped through a page from her notepad.

"I have some questions for the students who successfully defeated the villains. They are from Class 1-A of U.A high, The Second Son of The Number 1 Hero: Todoroki Shoto, the very competitive: Bakugo Katsuki, and the well known student of UA: L/n Y/n." She said, before looking away from the camera and turning to you, Bakugo, And Shoto who were sitting at the couch.

You were sitting in between Bakugo and Shoto and made sure to make much distance between them two as the reported gave the attention to you three.

But of course even though you were in between them... Bakugo still didn't like the thought of sitting on the same couch as Shoto.. Especially you.. Although you and Shoto didn't mind, since Bakugo showed a face of irritance this had set a very awkward mood in the room.

You would then awkwardly smile at the camera, trying to down-grade the situation.

"Good morning, we're very grateful for your interview today. Ask away." To be honest you weren't grateful since you just woke up and finished changing into your uniform.. You aren't really fond with video recordings so you were really hoping that this would end soon.

The female journalist also awkwardly chuckled.

" Ehehehe... Do you three always receive training as a team?" She nervously asked.

"Well-"
"HUH? If that's what you see, you should get your eyes and brain checked by a doctor." Bakugo interrupted you before you even got to speak a word.

You and Shoto exchanged unease glances, before you both turned back to the journalist and the rest of her camera crew.

" We get along very well." Shoto said nonchalantly which almost caused you to choke because you two don't very much get along with Bakugo.

"HUH?! Don't be absurd! When did we ever get along?" Bakugo angrily turned to you and Shoto which caused you to instinctively move away from him.

You then awkwardly cleared your throat.

"Um, If I'd be honest we don't, well Bakugo and Shoto have been always together while taking extra lessons for the provisional license exam, but both UA and fate rarely put us in the same team." You explained trying to ease off the awkwardness, but again Bakugo being the antagonist like person he is, didnt take your explanation so positively.

"Your logic is totally off the base! And yet you're still considered the smartest in our class." Bakugo replied as he insulted you infront of the camera with no remorse or any second thoughts.. Geez even infront of a camera he still acts like a jerk.. Can't he at least have 1 or 2 filters?

" And you! Half-and-half bastard! Time and friendship aren't always proportional!" Bakugo said to Shoto as he glared over at him.

"What do you mean by my logic?" You questioned, even though you already knew the answer, you still decided to ask that stupid question just to get his attention off your brother.