Chapter 24 "Class 1-A" ~RUSHED~

The summers quickly dissapted, It was your first day in the Dorms so you aren't sure where to start...

You stood up and brushed your hair making sure you looked decent before heading out of your room.

When you arrived at the lounge, most your classmates were still asleep and only Shoto, Tokoyami was there, Shoto was reading a book while Tokoyami was dusting his shoes out.

Shoto quickly noticed your presence and lowered the book he was reading, giving you his full attention.

"Good morning." He said to which you greeted with a nod.

"Morning." you said and walked to the coffee maker.

"You guys hungry? I could wix us some omelets or beef. " you asked while pouring yourself a cup of coffee.

"No thank you." Tokoyami simply said.

"Omelet would be great." Shoto said and looked back at his book.

"Alright, Omelet it is." you said, and sipped your coffee before heading to the kitchen.

...

In the kitchen, you gathered the necessary ingredients for omelets, quietly moving about as you worked. The aroma of sizzling eggs and assorted fillings began to waft through the air, gradually permeating the dormitory with a tempting scent.

As you cracked eggs into a bowl and expertly whisked them, you couldn't help but notice Mina and Kirishima entering the longue with energetic greetings.

"Morning, Guys!" Mina chirped, her eyes lighting up at the prospect of breakfast.

"Hey, dude! Smells amazing in here!" Kirishima added, grinning.

"Morning, guys," you greeted, a smirk playing on your lips.

"Just making some omelets. Want in?" You asked while offering them some omelets.

Their enthusiastic nods were all the confirmation you needed before yoy proceeded to customize the omelets, incorporating various ingredients to suit everyone's taste. The sizzling continued, and the enticing aroma intensified, drawing the attention of more classmates as they started to trickle into the longue

"Morning, Y/n! What's cooking?" Sero asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Omelets," you replied, a spatula in hand as you skillfully flipped one on the stove.

"Oh sweet, count me in!" Sero exclaimed, joining the growing group.

Soon enough, the entire dorm seemed to buzz with excitement as the word spread about your morning culinary venture. Your classmates gathered around, their anticipation growing as the delicious smell filled the air.

"Y/n, you're a lifesaver!" Toru exclaimed.

"You're a saint, man!" Denki chimed in.

With a grin, you continued to cook, orchestrating a makeshift breakfast feast for your UA family, soon enough you've finished making omelets for each individual, You even customized them to meet their standards/likings.

As the aroma of the freshly cooked omelets filled the dormitory, your classmates gathered around the table, eager to dig in as you distributed the meals with a little bit of Linda's help.

After distributing everything you sat down and placed yourself some eggs of your own.

Suddenly, Yaomomo approached you, a small smile on her face as she took a seat beside you.