Chapter 12 "internships"

Day of your internship.

"you all have your costumes, right?" aizawa asked.

Everyone nodded in reply.

"Good, Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't lose them or anything." aizawa said.

"Yes!" mina suddenly yelled lifting her case up in the air.

"speak clearly! It's 'yes, sensei' ashido." aizawa said.

"Yes, sensei.." mina replied pouting a little.

"make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internship! Off with you, now." aizawa said.

"Yes, sir!" everyone replied.

As you were about to leave izuku and ochaco approached you.

"y/n! You're going to Kyushu right?" ochaco asked.

You nodded.

"yep, I've decided to go to hawk's agency." you said turning to them.

"hawk's agency? You didn't tell us he sent you a request." Izuku said.

"oh that? Well he said I shouldn't go broadcasting it to my friends, I'm just respecting his wishes." you said.

"well you're a respectful kid then y/n!" ochaco said.

Izuku turned to ochaco in shock.

"kid?" Izuku asked in shock.

Ochaco looked at him with her eyebrow raised.

"didn't you heard during midnight-sensei's class she broadcasted that y/n's dad is actually hawks?" ochaco said.

Izuku was taken a back at this and embarrassingly looked away.

"well I was too busy learning our topic I didn't get to hear her.." Izuku explained.

He then turned to you.

"but I've never guessed that hawks was your father y/n.. He.. Looks nothing like you especially via quirk.." Izuku said.

You just laughed this off and decided not to answer it, but you felt like something was missing.

"where's lida by the way?" you asked as you glanced around.

The three of you saw lida, and he was walking away holding his case.

"lida!" Izuku yelled as the three of you ran up to him.

Lida stopped when he heard izuku but he didn't turned around to look at you three which gave you the sense that he isn't interested in any small talk.

But you still conversed in a conversation with him in hopes to try to find out about his thoughts right now.

"if you ever feel hopeless, make sure to let us know." Izuku said while looking at him worriedly.