Chapter 16 "the Darkness Grows"

Somewhere in Japan.

Shigaraki was intently looking at a picture of you while he was leaning on the counter.

His companion would then speak.

"Are you curious, tomura shigaraki... About that boy, y/n l/n?" his companion asked.

"No, sensei said that this boy would be my key to killing all might and that brat izuku midoriya. But I guess you could say I am curious. Apart from a few charming features he doesn't look out of the ordinary." Shigaraki replied before he dissapated the photo of you during sports festival.

Someone suddenly entered the bar. It was a man who they somewhat knew, he had short gray hair worn parted to his right with side bangs hanging above his eyes.

He would then speak.

" Shigaraki... You all have been the talk of the town for the past few days. I hear you're starting something big..." the man said with a grin.

Shigaraki was somewhat annoyed with the man's tone.

"And? Who are they?" shigaraki asked.

The man wasn't surprised that shigaraki went straight to business, he turned around and moved out of the way as two new villains entered the room.

"So it's you, huh? I saw a picture of you, but you look so gross in person..." one of the villains with crimson blue eyes, dark here and purple skin staplered to his original skin remarked nonchalantly.

The female villain next to him would then giggle.

"Ehe! Wow, the hand guy! You're friends with the great Stain, right? Right?" she had light blonde hair with a pair of messy pigtails and a weird looking smile that made her look crazy or one of those yanderes in fanfictions.

"Let me join, too in The League of villains!" she happily said.

Shigaraki went silent for a moment, he just met the two and he already doesn't like them, especially the one that looked like a burnt nugget.

"Kurogiri. Get rid of these guys. Everything I hate came in one set." shigaraki ordered and pointed at the two.

He then glared at the girl with pigtails.

"A brat," his attention turned to the bunt nugget.

"and a rude guy." shigaraki said.

His companion, who we now know as Kurogiri would then speak.

"Now, now. They came all this way to visit, so let's at least hear them out, shigaraki." Kurogiri Protested.

He turned to the man who brought the two here.

"Besides, that big shot broker brought them. They're bound to be valuable assets." Kurogiri said.

The man that Kurogiri was referring too would then speak.

"I don't care what you do with them, but make sure I get my commission, Kurogiri." he said nonchalantly. Before stepping forward.