Chapter 27 "Y/n's Provisional License."

Time:5:47am.

You left UA grounds early today after putting on your hero costume... Damn, you really need to modify it, it's been a while since you wore it and you're not sure it could keep up with your new abilities, When you left, you made sure to only let Aizawa know where you went, Hawks had texted you last night that he wants to conduct another training for you but doesn't want you to tell any of your classmates so you only informed Aizawa.

It's a bit sudden since he texted you at 3am, he must be very drunk because of the many misspells he had on his text.

When you arrived at his agency, you found out from one of his sidekicks that he went to a nearby bar thus confirming your theory, he is drunk.

You went straight to the bar where his sidekick had told you, and was shock to see how fancy the place is... Luckily  all your close in your wardrobe were high-class qualities so you fitted in quite well even though these were just your everyday clothes...

As you stepped inside, you immediately looked for a person with bright red wings that is possibly drunk, and it didn't take you long you eventually found Hawks... And yep... He is drunk, and with him is Gang Orca and Best Jeanist..

"Hawks." You called out and approached them.

Hawks looked up at you, and his wings twitched when he realized who it was.

"Oh, Y/n! Well if it isn't my favorite intern!~ Cmon come and join us for some shots!" Hawks exclaimed showing more signs that he clearly is drunk.

"Hawks. I'm still 16. I'm not allowed to drink, also, why did you call me over for training when you aren't even fit for training Yourself. Not to mention you dragged them along... " You placed a hand on your hip and looked at his wasted figure from head to toe before turning to his 'drink buddies.'

"Oh cmon Y/n! I only asked them to drink with me so I could convince them to help you get your privisional license!" Hawks exclaimed and poured you some alcohol and handed it too you.

You gently took the small glass, and stared at it for a few seconds, as Hawks looked back at Gang Orca and Best Jeanist to continue on their camaraderie.

You then looked back up at Hawks.

" Thanks, I guess. So when are we going to start? " You asked and when a waiter brushed past you holding a tray, you discreetly placed the glass wine on top of it without Hawks noticing.

Hawks turned to you with his flustered and drunk expression but before he could reply. Gang Orca spoke beating him too it.

"Since your case is somewhat. 'special,'  convince Madam president decided to give you a harder Exam for your Provisional License. However you must do this alone without our guidance." Gang Orca explained before chugging another glass wine.

You then sat down next to them, and furrowed your eyes to a more serious expression.

" And that is? " You questioned.

" There's this one villain back at Kabukichō. He's been selling young girls lately for a profit and we suspected he has a relationship with the League of Villains, although the villain isn't that dangerous, his Quirk can enhance a man's 'perverted desires' until they go crazy. So far they've lost 5 great heroes to this villain. " Gang Orca explained pouring himself another glass wine.

Villain...? Perverted desires? Aren't you a little too young for that? not to mention Kabukichō is the biggest red-light district in Tokyo.

" Isn't that a bit inappropriate for me. Why can't they pick someone older?" You asked and Gang Orca chuckled and gave Hawks a nudge, to which Hawks would reply with a soft gasp because the nudge woke him up from his small nap.