Chapter 34 "Let's Laugh Till Hell Do Us Part"

"Rescue missions, evacuations, and fending off enemies. These are the three main duties of a hero." Endeavor began, while the five of you walked through the city with his two sidekicks.

"We normally choose either rescue and defense as a main objective and let the agency handle it. But my objective is to complete all three aspects." He added, which didn't surprise you since he is a very workaholic person.

"I know my area of jurisdiction in and out, not a single suspicious noise escapes my ears. I'll arrive at the scene wherever there is an emergency." Endeavor said.

Oh so now he's bragging? So pretentious.

"To keep the situation from escalating, I use my heat to ward off any crowds. Those are the basics. It's parallel thinking and swift actions. I must be able to do it on demand." Endeavor continued.

Okay maybe not pretentious... Hmm.. How should you put this..?.. Umm... Seriously annoying..?

" The point is accumulation. You accumulate your training in UA high, you came here to accumulate experience. Every bit matters. All four of you will get answers through experience. Before the winter ends, try to take down a villain before I do." He said, and as soon as he finished, the piece on his ear rang, indicating him that there is a villain on the run.

Without giving you four a warning, Endeavor ejected himself forward with his flames. The four of you didn't get enough time to react and used your Quirks to follow behind him.

"Hold on!" Bakugo annoyingly yelled, using his explosions to also boost him.

"The reaction time is too short-"
Before Shoto could continue, you dashed pass the three of them and was already beside Endeavor in a blink of an eye.

"His speed is on par as Endeavor?!" You heard Izuku yelled in disbelief from behind.

On par? Huh. It's a very honorable compliment, but to you it's an insult.
You're only as fast as him because the cold weather is weakening your flame output.

Endeavor ignored Izuku and you, and suddenly changed his acceleration, to which you also swiftly did, maintaining the same pace as him.

Soon enough you both spouted the villain that was on the run, he was on a black motorcycle and as soon as he saw you and Endeavor approaching he speeded up his engine.

Swiftly, Endeavor sent his flames towards the villain knocking him out of the motor. You then used your black tendrils and wrapped it around the motor to not let it run off to the distance and cause more destruction.

Both you and Endeavor landed swiftly at the ground as the two sidekicks who were also hot on heels detained the villain.

"You're too slow!" Endeavor glared behind him while Bakugo, Izuku and Shoto finally caught up.

"The winter day is affecting my performance." Bakugo who arrived first Grumbled.

"You too?" You asked and turned to them with a hand on your hip.

" 'You too'?! So your speed just now isn't your full output?" Izuku exclaimed with his jaw opened.

"Yes. Y/n can out run me and has done it before." Endeavor said, sounding like it was an embarrassement that a rookie hero can out run him.

"It's because my flames are more denser then his which gives me the upper hand in speed. But in terms of running on foot, he definitely out runs me." You explained, and Izuku would choke a little and give you a look that said 'Why are you being humble about it.'