Chapter 20 "Rebirth" -! GORE !-

! Chapter contains gore and manipulation!
_______________________________________

2 days of torture?... No it felt like 2 years. The pain was endless, you don't remember anything... You remember your name though... But what was your last name again? The events are so gruesome even the author was effected by this memory lost...

Where did you even come from? Who were your parents? Why do you feel scared...

After the 2 days of what felt like tortures pain, you got numb to it and your body was recovering faster then before... Its like you have regeneration abilities now.

The tube was your own only home here in this laboratory hell, well you assumed it was a laboratory since their was others who were also in tubes, but they don't seem like humans.

While you were whistfully resting in your tube... The glass suddenly opened and you fell to the ground which jolted you awake.

You catched your breath while your eyes adjusted to the blurry image of the room... Its been a while since you were out of the tube so you weren't use to the oxygen.

You were expecting those tall humanoid birds to carry you away like usual, but infront of you was a man.. He was bald and had a mustasce.

"Good morning, y/n." he simply said.

You looked up at him confusedly and blinked the blurryness of your eyes away.

He observed you up and down, and smiled in satisfaction before he reached his hand out to you.

"How rude of me, let's start again shall we? I am kyudai Garaki, but you can call me uncle kyudai." the introduced.

Uncle?... Somehow you know what the word meant.

You hesitantly reached out, but eventually accepted his hand to which he helped you stand up on your own feet. It was hard at first since usual those humanoid birds would just carry you and not let you walk. But you eventually got the hang of it.

"I'm sure you're confuse as to how you got here. But first let's get you some cloths and something to eat before I explain everything." Your uncle kyudai explained and turned around and walked off, you followed behind him, and observed your surroundings, it's a lot dirtier then you imagined.

After a while you both walked in a room, and there was already a set of clothes prepared just for you.

"This is your clothes. I'll be waiting outside. " kyudai said and walked out of the room.

After a while you walked to the clothes and gave it a brief look.

It had a normal black t-shirt and had a long black overcoat hood that covered most of your face. It was well covered and barely even showed any skin.. But at least it seemed comfortable.

You changed in the clothes and walked out of the room.

You tapped kyudai on the shoulder, and he turned around and observed how you looked in the outfit, he nodded in satisfaction and smiled.

"We'll head out and do a quick test run, don't let people see your face, if they saw you, even if it's just a brief moment, kill them. That's an order." he strictly said and walked away.

"That's an order"? A very odd thing for an uncle to say to their nephew, and what's with the test run?

You walked behind and did as he told you when you were both out in the streets, everyone was glancing at you but they thought that you were probably just some unfamous hero and went by their own businesses, you and kyudai walked in an alleyway to cut through the city more faster, kyudai was holding a bag that was wide open, and there was money inside, a lot actually.