Chapter 18 "reminants Of The Past"

Training Camp day two.
Time:5:40AM

You didn't get enough time of rest especially since you had an intense battle against those earth beast yesterday.

But basically all your classmates looks like they didn't get sleep either since others didn't fix their hair while others still have a sleepy eye.

You glanced at yaomomo occasionally and as expected she was elegant and formal looking despite the eyebags she had under her eyes.

"Good morning, boys and girls." aizawa said slightly waking everyone up.

"Today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength, and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed carefully. So bakugo. " aizawa pulled the same ball that he used back at the quirk apprehension and turned to bakugo.

He would then toss the ball at bakugo to which he catched effortlessly.

" Try throwing that. " aizawa said.

You raised your hand.

" Isn't that from the quirk apprehension test...?" you asked.

"Yes, bakugo's previous record from right after you started school was 705.2 meters. Let's see how much you've improve." aizawa said.

Lida would then speak.

"Would it be more reasonable if y/n was the one to throw the ball, since he is the one with the highest ball throwing score?" lida questioned.

Now come to think of it, it is more reasonable.

"You're right, it'd be more reasonable if I made y/n throw the ball. But no offense, because y/n had already improved a little too much then all of you did." aizawa explained and everyone flinched at this and looked at you.

Bakugo scoffed and angrily looked away from you.

Of course you were flattered that aizawa noticed your improvement, but announcing it like that...? Isn't that a bit too much?

" Anyway, bakugo. Go ahead." aizawa said.

Bakugo walked off a few yards and stopped not far from you and the class.

A few of your classmates started to cheer for bakugo, while bakugo stretched his arm a little.

Bakugo would then grinned .

" Then... Here I go... Go die!" bakugo would then throw the ball, as high up as he could using his quirk.

You watched the ball as it flew out a few meters, you were expecting it to be a little over 750 meters or more, but you were wrong.

"709.6 meters." aizawa announced, everyone was baffled at this, especially bakugo.

"Huh? It's less then I thought..." you remarked and a sweat fell down your side forehead.

Aizawa tiredly sighed.

"It's been a few months since you started high school. Through various experiences, all of you have definitely improved. But that improvement was mainly been at the mental and technical levels, with some increase in stamina. As you can see, your quirks themselves have not improved that much. Including you y/n, you might have control over your new quirk but your old one barely improved. That is why, starting today, we will work on improving your quirks. " aizawa said, and grinned maliciously sending shivers down your spines.