Chapter 37 "Inevitable Bloodshed."

A few days later. Everything was back to normal.

Daily classes, lectures, trainings. Everything was peaceful, due to spring almost coming to an end everyone was given the chance to get one week break from school. That is until everyone in your class received a letter saying that your internships needed to be continued during your week break.

You and your classmates were already walking to leave UA with your hero costumes, the cherry blossoms bloomed on the trees surrounding  you, a sign that a new season has started in Japan.

Mina sighed loudly.

"ahh...! But it's spring break now! I can't even take a day off because of the internship program." Mina Grumbled while clinging on to her suitcase.

"Spring is about to end too, so why can't they just let us rest for at least a week or so?" Denki sighed, taking his phone out.

Base from their postures they weren't in the mood to go back to their internships. Some also looked calm while the others looked a bit happy to return to their Internships.

" I was told our internship was an expedition." Ochaco spoke while looking down at her pink phone.

Tsuyu also took her phone out and checked her messages.

"You're right." Tsuyu said.

Suddenly you felt a notification from your phone and checked it out. Only to see a message from Endeavor in the agency internship group chat, saying the same thing about your internship.

"Strange... Apparently we're going on an expedition too." You said.

"You guys too? You can't be serious, it's the same for us too." Denki said glancing over at you, Ochaco and Tsuyu.

"I wonder what it is." Ochaco said.

"Wait a minute... Me too." Jiro had a shock expression while she looked down at her phone.

"Same here.." Shoji Chimed in.

"We all can't possibly go on an expedition on the same day... Right..?" Toru asked, showing everyone the message sent to her by her internship, saying they're going on an expedition too.

You shrugged.

"I guess we'll see." You replied. Acting calm and unfazed by this coincidental events, but a facade can be truly deceiving, to be honest you weren't calm more like the opposite, because who would think it's just coincidence that A whole class of 21 students are all going on an expedition at the same date at the same time. You're sensing something bad is about to happen but you couldn't wrap your tongue around it.

"Is something borthing you. Née-San?" Shoto's voice was the one thing that brought you back to reality.

"Oh, Nothing in particular. We should get going, we wouldn't want Endeavor to get pissed of us being late again." You said.

"Good idea." Shoto said.

... Timeskip.

After a meeting with not only the police but with countless agencies and heroes, you've learned that you were going to raid a Villa and was assigned as a Temporary member of the Vanguard team. Apparently the said Villa was actually owned by none other than The League of Villains who weren't activate for the past months at the moment. The villa is located here in the Gunga Mountain.. But apart from that, the police didn't give you any other information to work with.

You arrived at a cliff side where the Vanguard team is waiting, and you were shock to see a bunch of heroes, some were familiar some weren't but all the familiar heroes that you recognize the Quirks of seem to have long range or crowd control type of Quirks.