Chapter 11 "Time To Pick Names"

In the two days day off you had after the sports festival, you spended your days off by trying to figure out how to use these white flames. For now, you can use them in command and switch to your black and white flames with less trouble.

But there's still much you have to learn from it, like how to manage it's intensity for example.

As for shoto, he spended his 2 days by visiting your mom. You weren't mad, nor shock, but you weren't happy either. You just don't mind.

On your way to school you decided to use a cab, since you're in the top 3 in the sports festival people would notice you a lot more.

It was a rainy day, and you were a walk away from school.

While you on your phone you heard a voice call out.

"y/n!"

You turned around only to see izuku walking up to you with his umbrella.

"oh, izuku! I see your injuries are fine now." you said.

"yea, but somehow I'm still tired.." Izuku replied as you both walked along side eachother.

"It's only morning, but you're already tired?" you asked.

Izuku nodded.

"I barely slept last night and I even had a nightmare about the sports festival.." Izuku replied.

You looked at the sky and back at him.

"well it seems that you're really having a bad day, not to mention the weather isn't so nice too." you said.

Izuku nodded again.

"I don't like rainy days.. Especially in the morning, Its like I'm in between worlds." Izuku said.

"well I like rainy days, it reminds me how life could be so peaceful despite the not one but hundreds of villains roaming around the world inflicting chaos wherever you turn." you said reaching your hand out the embrella.

"Good morning, midoriya, y/n!" someone yelled behind you two.

The both of you turned around only to see lida running towards the school.

"lida?" Izuku asked in shock.

"you're wearing a raincoat and rain boots?" you asked in the verge of laughter due to lida looking like a teletubby or one of those kids in rainy movies.

"why are you two walking so slow?" lida said as he ran pass both you and izuku.

"is there something wrong with walking?" you asked.

"nothing is wrong with walking but when you're going to be late, that's a different story!" lida yelled.

"late?" Izuku said.

"Lida there's still five minutes until the first bell!" you said, you and izuku both chased after him.

"UA students should always arrive ten minutes early!" lida said before he dashed away.

"ten minutes early? Then why is he 5 minutes late." you said watching him dissappear from a far.

"let's not ask questions and hurry!" Izuku said.

After what seems to be 2 minutes of running You both eventually caught up to lida and was already in the locker rooms placing your personal items away.

Izuku was flicking a few drops of rain off his umbrella while lida was placing his rainboots in the lockers.