Chapter 14 "The Aftermath Of Hero Killer Stain"

At Hosu general hospital
Time:???

After the fight, you, izuku, shoto and lida were sent to the nearby hospital.

On the way to the hospital last night, you explained to izuku and lida on why shoto called you brother back then, you didn't care if gran torino was there though since he seems to be trusted along with illusionist.

"Were you able to sleep well, Oni-san? " shoto asked.

You sighed.

"No, not really." you replied.

"I didn't think so, me neither." shoto replied.

Izuku would then speak.

"Thinking about it now, we did something amazing, didn't we?" Izuku said.

"yea." you said.

"seeing an ending like that really makes you feel like it's a miracle we're alive." Izuku said, he then looked down at his left leg that was bandaged.

"with my leg like this, he probably could have killed us if he had wanted to." Izuku said.

"yea.. Were obviously left alive on purpose. " shoto said before he glanced at his left arm.

You turned to lida.

"you're amazing to have been able to face him, after all the murderous intent directed at you." you said.

Lida looked at you before he spoke.

"No, that's not it." lida said.

He then looked down at the ground.

"I..." before lida could finish someone entered the room, it was gran torino, manual, and hawks.

"Oh, are you wounded kids awake?" gran torino asked and entered the room.

"gran torino!" Izuku happily said.

"Mr manual..." lida said with a slight of guilt on his tone.

"hawks?" you said looking at him slightly annoyed.

Hawks smiled at you and waved.

Gran torino then turned to izuku.

"Kid, I've got a lot of complaints for you." gran torino said.

Izuku flinched.

"I... I'm sorry..." Izuku said.

"but before that, you've got a visitor." hawks said, he then moved his wings aside revealing a tall huge man that seems to be from Samoa cuz of his height walked in the room.

He also had a dog head... Literally.

"Hosu's chief of police and also a friend of mine, kenji Tsuragamae." hawks introduced the headed dog man.