Chapter 21 "The LOV"

You woke up from your slumber. The memories last night were still haunting you, but somehow you aren't affected by it.

It must be weird how someone moved on so quickly, you just killed the girl you loved yet you somehow moved on overnight.

You sat up from your bed and checked the time.

10am.

Kyudai said he'll introduce you to someone in about 11am So you should probably change now, it took you a while but you eventually got out of those bloody clothes and changed into new ones.

You walked out of your room, the lab was quiet as usually, since there was still one hour left you decided to take a walk outside. The air felt refreshing as you stepped into the cool breeze.

It felt like you were a normal teenager, doing teenager stuff and not murdering random people that kyudai wanted dead.

A faint smile curved on your lips, it's been a while since you smiled so genuinely.

As you strolled through the quiet surroundings, you paused when you suddenly noticed a mysterious figure standing at a distance.

Curiosity got the better of you, and you approached cautiously.

The figure revealed itself to be a man with a distinctive mask and a quiet demeanor.

The man would notice you, and his demeanor didn't change, not even a little. The man started to look at you up and down before he spoke.

"Hello, my name is Kurogiri,"
he greeted in a smooth, monotone voice.

"um... I'm y/n-"
"y/n shigaraki. Yes the doctor had informed me of you, I am the man that he was supposed to introduce to you." kurogiri interrupted.

You were taken aback from his precise knowledge and just hesitantly nodded with a 'hm' to seem like you were impress of his accurate Ness.

He suddenly took a step forward to you, and place a hand on your cheek and started to examine your face. The touch was gentle but carried an unsettling weight as he scrutinized you with an analytical gaze.

"You carry the Shigaraki name," he observed.

"A name with great potential and responsibility. How do you feel about becoming part of something much larger than yourself?" he asked.

His words hung in the air, and lingered in your mind.. You didn't know that being a shigaraki was that big..

"Um... Cool I guess?" you glanced away from him and shrugged trying to magnitude the thickness of his words.

"... I guess you could put it that way." kurogiri said and finally letting go of your face. Like the wind brought him here, kyudai suddenly arrived.

" Ahh kurogiri. I see you've met y/n." kyudai said while he stood next to you in a very ethical way.

Kurogiri nodded and his expression softened a little when kyudai arrived.

"I was expecting him to have white hair like master too. I didn't know you allowed him to keep his h/c hair." kurogiri remarked.

"It's the least I could do for his last linage." kyudai explained and patted you on the head....
(if your hair was already white ignore this).

Wait you were supposed to have white hair? Well that's unfair, white seemed to suit you anyway.

You remained quiet as kyudai and kurogiri interacted with each other. Most of their conversation was about you and a boy named shigaraki tomura. Apparently they're worried that tomura won't accept you as a younger brother... After what felt like an eternity of listening to their conversation kurogiri decided to say his goodbyes but an unexpected turn came with it.