Chapter 36 "Yaoyorozu Family"

The winter break and the Internships ended in a blink of the eye, when you all returned to school it seems like the third semester has begun and before you knew it, the first year that was full of chaotic events is only three months away from ending.

"Everyone, Happy New year." Lida began, while standing proudly at the front of the class with you and Yaomomo beside him.

"Happy new year." You and Yaomomo also greeted at the same time, and bowed at your classmates.

"Our lesson today will be about your internship reports. Please share your experience during the winter break with us." Lida said, and adjusted his glasses.

"So, everyone. Suit up and go to Ground Alpha." Lida added, but then Aizawa suddenly barged in the room, thinking everyone is still messing around.

"How long are you going to keep talking-" He paused when he saw that you were all already holding your suit cases.

"Sir. Happy new year!" Mina greeted, happily skipping over to Aizawa with her suit case while Tsuyu stood behind her to also greet Aizawa.

Lida then proudly turned to Aizawa.

"Me, Y/n, and Yaoyorozu already conveyed the main agenda of the day to the class." Lida said to Aizawa, with a boosting smile.

"I see." Aizawa calmly replied.

while Aizawa and Lida continued to discuss about other matters, Denki walked up to you and handed you your suit case.

"I'm sure you made use of your winter break too huh? Lida?" Denki Chimed in, standing next to you, waiting for you to leave the classroom so you two could change in your hero costumes together.

"It seems like it. You had your internships with Manual again, right?" You asked and walked towards the door while keeping your glance at Lida.

"Yea. I had my Internships in Hosu again." He once again adjusted his glasses with a smile.

"it was only for a week, but I've learned how to be more flexible. Here look at my new moves!" Lida exclaimed, and began to move his hips left and right at a fast pace.

Both you and Denki laughed.

"You're at it again Lida. But nice moves" You gave him a thumbs up, before you and Denki left to the changing rooms.

At the changing rooms

"Woah! Did you change your Hero Costume?!" Kirishima exclaimed, noticing the change of equipment on Denki's costume.

"It fits well with your hair and personality." You also remarked.

"Hehehe.. You guys noticed? That's a relief..." Denki said, rubbing the back of his head while blushing from your compliments.

"So this is your new wrist bands right? Judging from it's shape and a few noticeable functions. It can collect electricity output and release it in a spherical form. Right?" You asked, picking up the new wrist band from his suitcase.

"Woah! Looks like training with Endeavor made your mind more sharper!" Sero exclaimed, and gave you a firm pat on the back.

"I know right? Just as I think he can't get smarter. But anyway, you're right about the electricity sphere think. Believe it or not it's actually inspired from those black hovering balls of yours." Denki said.

"Is that so? Well I'm glad my skills helped you make your own." You said, and took off your blouse to put on the top of your hero costume revealing your back.