Chapter 1 "the Beginning Of A Hero"

Alright.

Let's start this from the beginning and do a quick recap.

years ago a student from UA made it his life dream to become the strongest.

Well until he graduated and became a hero himself, it was hard of course but his determination was harder.
That boys name was enji Todoroki.

Not long after enji reached the title "2nd strongest" at the age of 20 but he wasn't satisfied. Because at the very top of him via rank was a man. A man that he'll soon to hate yet respect.

"I'll surpass you, All might."

Was the man's new life dream.

Overtime he got obsessed over Allmight, he tried all his best to surpass him but somehow. Just somehow he's always one step ahead of him.

As he got old he lost hope that he'll never surpass Allmight. But one thing came to his mind.

"what if I would create a child? To continue my dream to become the strongest?"

So the man did his research and found out a child's quirk depends on the quirk of both the mother and father.

And he started to think. What if he combines his quirk with someone whos quirk compliments his? Since his quirk is hell flame he thought why not mix it with an ice type quirk, in that way all the flaws his quirk has can he contained by the other.

He smiled whilst closing his laptop.

It might just work, it should. And if the first didn't have both quirks then he'll make another, And another, and another.

Eventually he found the perfect girl, because of his wealth and perfect background, the girls family quickly agreed.

The girls name was rei, And soon became rei Todoroki, she thought that he'll love him, or at least never acknowledge her since he only married her cuz of her quirk.

But she was wrong. So.. So wrong.

"stop looking at me with those eyes."

"AHHH! WHAT HAVE I DONE?! AHH WHAT HAVE I DONE?! IM SORRY! SHOTO! "

Your eyes widened on what you saw in the kitchen that day...

Everyone knows adding ice to a burnt spot would increase the damage. Hell it'll even leave a permanent scar...

"Shoto..." you mumbled falling off on your feet.

It was horrific. Even though you didn't get burnt, You still felt the pain just by looking at it... To think your dear brother shoto had to go through that stuff... Its so... Overwhelming...

"SHOTO! I'M SO SORRY! SHOTO-" your mother rei kept yelling as the mental hospital staff took her away to a van.

Luckily, shoto was fine now, But the doctor said since your mother immediately used her quirk on his burn it'll leave a scar... A permanent one.

"from now on y/n, I want you to watch over shoto, and make sure he never visits his mother again." enji your father said.

You didn't mind watching over shoto, but the way he told you those words. It's as if it was your fault. He didn't even look at you... Who would blame you anyways, You were also scared at that time let along a child who barely even knows how to use his quirk, which is why you couldn't stop your mother.

After that incident, shoto was never the same. He became more cold and numb, He wasn't the playful and passionate shoto, he even stopped watching all might in the news. Again, you can't blame him. Even you would change when someone you loved dearly hurted you gruesomely.