midnight sugar (blurb)| p.p.

tw: none. mentions of sex? dirty jokes? tony? there's a bit angst... if you squint. mostly fluff, because i need this for my mental health-... also, this is 2nd person! i know you're thinking, "wow, is she actually capable of that?" also, also, stark!reader. (668 words)

you rolled around in your bed, now finding comfort with your head dangling off the end of the bed, hair flopping around. insomnia was getting the best of you, and there was nothing to be done. you knew peter was at the avenger's tower, and the urge to pull him into this mess was irresistible.

so you did what any girlfriend would do.

y/n

hey petey

y/n

peterman

y/n

are you sleeping

y/n

well now that i've texted you i know ur awake

y/n

and that's ur fault for having the world's loudest ringtone

y/n

meet me in the tower kitchen

love-bug boo-boo bear mc-muffin

oml y/n ily but wth r u dpoing at 3 in thw moning

love-bug boo-boo bear mc-muffin

i also lobe u ans evry part of u but i dnt feel uo to habing sex in the kithcen at 3 in he morning

love-bug boo-boo bear mc-muffin

y/nnnn

love-bug boo-boo bear mc-muffin

where teh hell u go

love-bug boo-boo bear mc-muffin

fck fine im cumming

love-bug boo-boo bear mc-muffin

shit i ment comig

love-bug boo-boo bear mc-muffin

coming

love-bug boo-boo bear mc-muffin

do u expect me to b abl to tyep at 3:32

he huffed quietly and tossed his phone onto the dresser. normally he'd be at home with aunt may, but he had a late shift and just decided to stay here, too lazy to make the swing back. peter stumbled out of the room, into the elevator, and onto the 7th floor. he tried not to wince too bad as he walked in the kitchen that conveniently had all the lights on.

"y/n?" he asked in a raspy voice, one the you obviously found attractive.

"babes!"

"angel," he murmured, leaning against the counter, "what on earth are you doing?"

peter woke up a bit more when he saw your beautiful figure, coated in... flour? there was some in your hair and on your nose. you were wearing nothing but one of his sweatshirts, and no shorts, at least none that he could see.

not that he was looking or anything.

"baking! i was thinking, like, cake," you grinned, still stirring the batter.

"i- okay," he shrugged, remembering it was best not to question these things. peter figured you were having one of those nights, and the best thing he could do was to be there for you, even if it meant participating in these antics. he made his way over to his love, snaking his arms around your waist and burying his nose in your neck.

"mmm... you smell good, pretty girl."

"thank you, pretty boy. now help me! chocolate or vanilla?"

"chocolate, duh."

"i figured."

he pulled away, but didn't leave the embrace, "if you knew, why'd you ask?" he snorted.

"courtesy. also, i need more milk."

"what do we say when we want something?" peter teased.

"please let me have the white liquid, you kinky bastard."

he groaned loudly, and begrudgingly went to retrieve the item. "you're so dirty, y/nnnn."

"don't act as if you aren't horny 90% of the time."

"hey- i-... that's not true!" he spluttered out.

"uh-huh."

the two of you spent the rest of the night giggling and making messes, enjoying a semi-burnt chocolate cake. it was nothing but wholesome when the avengers walked into a doughy mess, and you two curled up in each other, snoring quietly with plates and spoons on the side.

"as long as parker wasn't fucking my daughter, i don't care. cute, though," tony snickered.

vote and comment plsssssssssssss