perfect | t.h.

thank you so much for this request anon... i love this it, it's so sickeningly cute ❤️

summary: you've just got back from tour, and tom's the first one waiting at the airport.

warning: none, just pure fluff!

pairing: tom holland x singer!reader

word count: 1.2k+ words

prompt: jump, sender jumps on the reciever's back. + "you got me flowers?"

-

you bounced on your heels anticipatingly, waiting for your luggage to appear on the baggage carousel. it had been 5 months, which was far too long, since you'd last seen your boyfriend (tom) in person. having just released your new album a less than a year ago, your manager had coaxed you into going on tour.

at first, you were hesitant, because 5 months was a long time. normally, whenever tom went somewhere for filming, you did too.

but what you hadn't expected, however, was for you to blow up so quickly. of course, you weren't complaining. just... processing. (you'd been processing for 2 years now.)

the thing you hadn't realized when you'd begun singing, was that with more fame, came more responsibility.

this was the 2nd tour you'd ever been on. you didn't dislike them by any means, they were just a lot. it had much to do with your overall endurance. because, no, you didn't like sleeping in hotels all the time, eating restraunt food everyday, dealing with paparazzi (not fans, paparazzi).

also, you didn't get tom time. talking over the phone did not count, by the way.

all you wanted was for your bag to come into your eyeline so you could grab it and get hugs. from tom, specifically. god, you missed him so much. you were sure he was the only thing keeping you sane the entire time.

without him, you weren't sure you'd be here. you smiled to yourself softly, just at the mere thought. your bodyguards were a couple feet away from you, as you requested.

tom was the one who insisted you hire them, for your safety. you didn't like them very much. okay, well, you didn't dislike them.

phil and barry were sturdy, tall, muscular men. not like tom-muscular. like, one-papercut-and-it's-over-muscular. you had nothing against them, it just felt like they were always (and you mean, always) there. constantly breathing on your neck, and you couldn't blame them.

it was their job, after all.

they do their's, and you do your's.

your phone buzzed in your back pocket, and you pulled it out. reading the contact, you couldn't help but grin at tom's name.

tom: hey love you getting bags rn? xx

y/n: yeah

y/n: sorry it's taking so long

y/n: wait do you think my bag got lost somewhere??

tom: i'm sure that's not the case darling

tom: just wait a bit more

tom: i cannot wait to see you i've missed you so so so so so much

y/n: me too bby

y/n: i love you smsm

tom: i love you too ❤️

you read the message over again before hearting it, pocketing the device. you pulled the hat down lower, looking up when one of the men grunted. if you were being honest, they looked the same with their shiny heads and dark, black sunglasses.