❤️Chapter Two❤️

Zia's POV

"Hey! You need a ride?" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw a boy with a SnapBack in a red Range Rover. "Huh?" He smiled. "Do you want a ride?" I shook my head no. "C'mon! It'll be fine I promise." "That's what people say when something is going to go wrong just ask my sister who was raped after she accepted a ride later she was killed." I know I shouldn't be telling him about that but it just came out. "Hey I'm not going to do anything I promise! I've just seen you around school you look exhausted and that backpack looks way to heavy." I am exhausted and this backpack is hurting me...ZIA NO! I took a step then took a step back walking on my own. "Hey! Please? It's just one ride to school." I shook my head no again. "C'mon Ziaaaa!" I stopped and his car stopped. "Fine." I huffed. "Just because you don't know how to shut up and leave people alone."

Austin's POV

"Your worlds are so hurtful." I said sarcastically while looking both ways to turn. "Well I'm not used to people." I turned the car. "Why not?" She sighed. "Your the popular kid you should know." I laughed. "I'm not the popular kid the popular kids at our school are fucked up assholes he have shitty problems stuffed up their ass." She rolled her eyes. "That made no sense what so ever and langue." "I'm in my car." She rolled her eyes again. "Then let me out of your car." I shook my head. "For the nerd or un popular one at school you sure do have a sassy side." "I only took a ride with you because I'm tired. My parents fight all the time!" I looked at her. "They do?" She shook her head yes sinking down in her seat. "I didn't want to tell you that." She put her elbow on the door putting her head on her fist. "All you need is love." She huffed. "All I need is to die." I sighed sadly. "No you don't here instead of going to school I'll bring you back to my place my mom isn't home and she won't be tonight."