✂️Chapter Seven✂️

Zia's POV

Austin caught up to me, with him being faster than me.

"What happened Zia? Did I do something?" He asked holding my wrists making me wince. "Yes! Your, your messing with me Austin!" I yelled pulling it wrists away about to cry with the pain shouting through them. "I'm sorry hey don't cry because of me please." He said wiping away a tear that escaped. "I'm not crying over you, you just- you know what forget it I shouldn't be telling you anyway." I tried walking away again but that resulted in him grabbing me again. "Please let me take you to school it's not fair for you to walk." He pouted. "Puppy dog faces don't phase me. (Do they phase you? My brothers try giving me those faces but honestly it don't break me.) "Fine then what does?" He asked gripping my hips. "Nothing you perv." He was acting like one so I'm calling him one. What kind of guy goes around grabbing people?! "I'm a perv?! If your calling me one you sure did kiss one!" He dragged me to his car opening the door, me trying to run wasn't working with the death full grip he had on me. "Let me go or I'll scream." I warned making him chuckle and place me in his car shutting the door before I could scream. "Nice try sweetheart. My mom shouldn't be home." He said started his car back up. "What does that have to do with me?" I huffed crossing my arms. "Your coming with me I want to get to know you but your making it difficult and were already late so yeah." He said making sure no was coming before he pulled back onto the road.